Where are you from,what do you do?

:) Im from Hong Kong. I am a student and I used to ride my bike to school which is 44km from home on monday.

:cool: Hi all, Im from Petaluma ca, and Im in the Roofing buisness, Im a novice Mountain Bike Rider with the dream of becoming a beginer MTR. chris

I'm from Kenosha, Wisconsin U.S.A. And I'm getting back into riding after 28 years of being lazy. :)

Hello everybody:

Where I am from: Toronto, Canada

What I Do for fun: Drink beer, wine, and spirits. Eat yummy food.
What I Do to offset the above: Play squash, run, bike
What I Do to pay for it all: Computer consultant

Hello all, I am from Detroit, MI and live in Hollywood now. I'm a freelance musician in los angeles. Besides cycling, I enjoy everything car related, tennis, and bbq grilling!

Hi there,

I'm from South Africa, but I live in Taiwan. I've only had my Giant MTB for 3 months ( i love it!!!!). Besides cycling, I surf with my husband. We both teach English here in Taiwan.
I'm thinking about entering a triathalon - my husband will be doing the swim, a friend will be doing the run and I want to do the cycle. Problem is, I can't really join a cycling club here (don't speak enough Chinese and live in a very small town). It's a 40 km cycle and I have no idea how to train for it. I would really, really appreciate all the advice you could give me? Thank you, K:eek:

hello to all you fellow bikers, im new on here so bear with me,i am retired just upgraded my bike to a claude butler hybrid, ready for my holiday to germany,riding alone the river rhine,:eek:

HI all,I'm down here in Cape Town,the MTBikers paridise of trails and trials,we got cool plantations filled with chalanging single track and hot dusty trails that lead to places the suits never get to.Ive been MTBiking for about 4 years now and fortunate to live at the foot of our local track so i ride 4-5 times a week.
I' DO Home renovations and run a small SCUBA school,so when i'm not on the berg I'm in the sea.
Cheers HOWARD.

Hello hi friends
Domicide here from location.
Rep of Guinea conakry, west africa.
Iam an Agents , that deals with precoius stones, Gold and diamond from local minner.
Negotiation sells.And used clothes material for the needy.
iam seeking support from partnership area of minning,.supporting my villages,
education,hospital and water.agriculture.

You are welcome
Ejikennama
director

I'm from the northern states and love hiking and swimming and nature. I haven't
tried mountain biking. Haven't riden a bike in years. I recieved quite a few emails
that linked me to the site here and I decided to check in and see what it was
about.
The original email was in reference to the effects of biking on nature trails
ect. and was quite opionated. I say to each his own. Cars alone cause more
damage to nature then bikes- roads, highways ect affect the balance more
than this sport could. That is just my opion.
I hope whoever is sending the emails to me knows I not indimated by their
opion and happy cycling to all.
I also suggest the us edu department maintain a more professional additude
about there opions. The email posting I recieved that linked to this site was
quite vulgur in nature. The point was well taken, but the manner in which it
was pretented left a bit to be desired.

Guest said:
:) Im from queenland australia and i cycle for fun and also competitively with a club. im now doing 35k each morning for practice.what do you guys do for practice? 8)

Hi guy iam a businessman that concern about health cyclist sport that deals with bike practice.
From my location west africa.
contact me
nick salon SALES AGENT
bp5779
tel 022462675382
Ejikennama:(

eurohauluk said:
hello to all you fellow bikers, im new on here so bear with me,i am retired just upgraded my bike to a claude butler hybrid, ready for my holiday to germany,riding alone the river rhine,:eek:

hello out there,:( really i appreciate your welcome on discussion board regards to advantages of health cycling riding experirence in health care .i am sports lover
right from my location iam businessman deals with varities of sports supply
bike race etc.
contact me
NICK SALON SALES AGENT
Bp5779
Conakry Guinea
west Africa

I am a female cyclist from Portugal and I'm trying my best to find cyclists to ride with me in the Algarve, vilamoura etc. Doesn't anybody cycle around here? Doesn't anybody need company, I do!!! I ride hard and I want to play hard! I am looking for guys and girls to have fun cycling, road and BTT, night and day.

Ana

My name is Victor and I'm a casual cyclist. I used to be a bit more serious, but that was back when I did the first two Washington DC AIDS Rides (on a Cannondale hybrid!). While training for my third my carpal tunnel flared up, severly, and I've pretty much laid off the bike.

I want to go faster, so I bought an entry-level road bike, and made the mistake of buying it at a chain store. It didn't fit me quite right, and since them I've bought a more aggresive frame off eBay, with a carbon-fiber fork, and I've taken all that lower-level Tiagra stuff off the Reynolds 525 frame and hung it on a Reynolds 853 frame.

All this is in preparation for a century I hope to do this October--long story behind that, but my gf decided this was the year she did a century (I've done two as part of the AIDS Rides).

So...that's it. I hope to learn something new, and I hope to rediscover what it was like to fly, only faster than I ever did on that hybrid.

I am from Hollywood California. I work in the TV/Film Business. I move furniture, shop, design and work on TV Shows and films.
I ride a Seven Alaris (Ti). I'm training for the San Fransisco to Los Angeles AIDSLIFECYCLE. I've been riding since July 22 of 2005, did my first century a month later and have done three since. I rode to the snow today and froze my tights off! Big Tujunga Canyon Rd (peep it on Google Earth)
Hope to see you on the road. You may see me but I usually don't look behind me.

peep www.aidslifecycle.org/6369

Hi all...

THought I would drop by and say "Hi"

I am new to this forum, but old to many others...

I am from Northern Colorado, work in the Water Pollution Control field.

I commute every day, 100%, Working on a goal of 1 Full Year with no driving. So far so good!

You'll be seeing me around, gotta figure this forum out, looks simular to the others.

WALK

sup all,

I'm a student, going to school in eastern NC.

i hail from Western NC, where the riding is great!:D

hoping to find some good training tips on here