Where are you from,what do you do?

YO I'm Rob

From Ottawa, Canada. Work for the cable company by day ride my bike the rest of the time.

to Rob
Hello thank you for your reply
I dont cycle but am interested in health and also promote whole food vitamins
Send me an email and you will be suprised at the amount if info that i have on various topics of health
Talk to you soon

ana-gerard said:
I am a female cyclist from Portugal and I'm trying my best to find cyclists to ride with me in the Algarve, vilamoura etc. Doesn't anybody cycle around here? Doesn't anybody need company, I do!!! I ride hard and I want to play hard! I am looking for guys and girls to have fun cycling, road and BTT, night and day.

Ana
Hi Ana reply i doing i will be around if you need¨
morning excise on riding bike keep fit:(
from
Nick
From
guinea conakry

Hi,
I'm from Sydney Australia, I'm a civil engineer and work on main roads. I used to be lean, fit and ride every day to work till I got married 5 months ago and became content and lazy. But I'm going to start up again (this week!) to combat the slow and deadly Marriage Belly Bulge.
I've been reading through these forums for the past week to give me inspiration for the battle ahead!

chunks

Hey guys! im new here, Im from the Phillippines, I use my bike to go to work. I work in a call center specifically for an ISP. I live here in the Phillippines ayt? do we have pinoys here?? I need some help about bikes and stuff, hope somebody can help..

I'm 44 and going into my second childhood. I used to ride all the time but work, kids, and life got in the way. I just recently dusted off my 1979 Schwinn and want to start riding again.

I am in Wisconsin (Taylor Co.) and we farm and I work PT for USPS.

im from gatineau canada not far fom quebec ontario border line , its XC paradise.

as soon that its warm enuf like above 5 celcius im gona start going to work on bike 25 k twice a day plus the hills on the week end.]

i work in a bodyshop reparing imported cars.

my bike is a oryx hard tail shimano XTR in the back XT in the front on XT gear and bearings Kore stem and 4sox handles my fork is a SID dual air 1999 or 2000 i dont know if its a XC or a XL been trying to find out about it to buy repair parts . sticker are torn out on it only thing i know its that its blue .

Pain is temporary glory is forever

Hello there ,I am Ally I am from New York (the rural section)and I work for the town and also have a 3 year old and 12 year old.I am 30.

Hi all.
As you can see im a noob to this forum
My names PLOD im 34 yrs old
I live in the UK, married with 2 children(16 + 12 yrs old - both boys)
I work for a company called Motad/Venom exhausts, i work in Research & Development, Designing/Making new exhaust systems
I aint that serious in cycling/mtb'in but when i do go out on me bike, i enjoy it

anyway thats enough about me....

i just hope i enjoy my stay here ;)

Hi - I live in southwest USA, and ride both road and mtb. A road cyclist for 15+ years, I took up mtb about 7 years ago, and found it exhilirating! I compete expert level mtb, and most often use my road bike now for training.

hey all, i'm from new york city, and i've just begun cycling, and even that's not entirely true. i finally got shoes and cleats for my first ever road bike, but it's still a bit chilly to head outside (because i'm a wimp), so i've been practicing stepping into my pedals in my studio apartment! quite the spectacle.

i also run. i just finished a 15k and half-marathon over two consecutive weekends. as i sit here, i'm heating my tightly knotted hamstrings. owwie.

it's good to be here. looking forward to meeting some great folks.

:) Hello I am from cleveland, ohio I run track for an hour a day I have just incorporated bike riding into my agenda, I am so excited I started off one half hour a day now I'm going for an hour. I also just brought a bike for my husband and I , and I can't wait to go on some of the tours for bike rider lovers.

Any sugestions on work out tips for beginners. and clothing geer.:confused:
I too look forward to meeting you all.
mayiwrite said:
hey all, i'm from new york city, and i've just begun cycling, and even that's not entirely true. i finally got shoes and cleats for my first ever road bike, but it's still a bit chilly to head outside (because i'm a wimp), so i've been practicing stepping into my pedals in my studio apartment! quite the spectacle.

i also run. i just finished a 15k and half-marathon over two consecutive weekends. as i sit here, i'm heating my tightly knotted hamstrings. owwie.

it's good to be here. looking forward to meeting some great folks.

Where - Yellowrock, Blue Mountains - 75km west of Sydney

Training - ATM?? - next to none - too busy doing part time studies - otherwise generally about 30km daily.

Day job - Management consultant.

other - President of Western Sydney Mountain Bike Club.

cheers!

Schacksta
President
www.wsmtb.com

Hey I'm happy to hear this but I thought all of you were cyclist?:) ]
what is the difference between that and cycling is one in door and the other outside?

allycat1128 said:
Hello there ,I am Ally I am from New York (the rural section)and I work for the town and also have a 3 year old and 12 year old.I am 30.
Hello, I'am from michigan starting in april I will be riding my bike to work every day about 13 miles round trip. I put over 2000 miles on the bike last year I 'am to try to double that this year. May all us cyclist have an accident free year.