Where are you from,what do you do?

Guest said:
;D ;D
I am also from Ballarat, Victoria.

Rode my bike hmmm twice in the last 12 months!
Prefer to ride Horses but you cannot get fit riding them!

Like watching racing - have not raced myself.

Day job is Helpdesk Supervisor.
hi d.d so if your horse had wheels would you ride it more often?;)

Hello !!

living in between places at moment : moving to Melbourne, Australia soon.

Just got back on the bike after 3 years off:eek: Any tips on getting back to form are needed, badly.

Day job : cyclist, soon to be physiology student.

Look forward to speaking to you y'll.

Poz

I live in Puyallup, WA. I spent seven years as a bike messenger in Seattle, all riding pimped out rigid MTBs with slicks. Since '03 I have been doing a lot of off road riding, freeriding and downhilling. This year's Tour has got me interested in road riding...

hiyas.....thought i should drop in and say g'day.
I live in Melbourne's outer east. I havent been cycling long but I'm getting into it more and more. I have a trek 7500. I havent even been on a group ride....yet....hopin' that might change soon. When I go to work...I play postiechic for Aust Post.

I'm from Texas, am retirement age, and work at home as a medical transcriptionist. Just purchased a Trek 3-speed Cruiser Bike. Was wondering if anyone has any experience with this bike or with the Schwinn Deluxe 7 cruiser?

Sara

Hi

Im Hiren from the UK. I am a 2nd year Student at the University of Hertfordshire studying Motorsport Engineering.

I love cycling and am looking to get a Raleigh Airlite 7005.

My dream bike is the Trek Madone 5.2 & Trek YFOIL 77.

Hiren

Hi

I'm Sarah, a bit of a late starter in the biking world - buying my first mountain bike @24yo from Brick Lane, London in '90, killing it and getting a gorgeous Marin only months later. I've cycled toured in Europe and Asia and have since returned home to New Zealand and created two little bikers who mountain bike and BMX race. I've bought a Haro Cruiser so I can keep up and stop telling them to pedal harder since I now know how hard it is ;) I have a Kona too and have kept my old KHS for trundling with the kids to school.

I'm from Cape Cod.

Getting back in shape
I ride a 13 mile loop every morning and walk 2 miles after my ride.

My name is jennifer and i am in southern illinois. I have worked as a cna in the past and am currently looking for a job. I am new and i am looking foward to getting to know everyone and learning lots! I have been diabetic for a little over 3 years! Thanks for listening! God Bless!:)

Hi all!

I'm 27 and from Kent in south east England (though i'm from London originally) and i'm a production manager for a printing company.

I've been a keen cyclist for many years but I recently bought a new Trek Pilot 1.2 road bike. For five years i've been riding a hybrid after having my road bike stolen and needing a more comfortable bike for commuting on our dodgy roads! It's really reinvigorated my interest in riding and I do 10-20 mile on any evening I have free and try to do 30-50 miles at the weekends.

Unfortunately the rest of my time is wasted on my unhealthy passion for working ridiculous hours and drinking too much!

Hello, I live in Columbus OH (Go Bucks!), my wife and I have recently started riding bikes on some of the local multi-use paths, we are just beginners, we are both riding mountain bikes for now and usually ride 20miles when we go out. We rode in a 30mile event for the American Diabetes Association back in June.

I am a fire alarm service technician with SimplexGrinnell and my wife works for a medical billing company.

David
http://www.davidrosso.com

P.I. said:
You are to be applauded for being concerned about staying fit. Fitness is a lifetime commitment just like raising your children. If they are old enough encourage them to ride with you, then all you have to do is to find a safe place to ride and keep an eye on them. I know how hard it is to find the time to ride, I do both but sometimes I find myslef doing it late at night and sometimes not at all and then I feel guilty. Try running to crosstrain too. Cycing uses a whole different set of muscles than running. I used to bike hard every day. I went running with a friend and could not keep up even though I was much more devout in my fitness program. He only ran on weekends and I cycled 60 to 80 miles a week. I now run with my dog but I haven't figured out how to get him to stay on my bike.... Hang in there and don't quit.

Red Steiner
My husband is a runner. I used to run - - about ten years ago -- I can't believe it's been that long. I ran trails and loved it. At one point I started getting sick everytime I ran and found out I was pregnant with my third - - a little girl who is now nine. I sort of retired and just never started back up. My husband and I want to train for some long rides with other cyclists. I would love to get the kids involved too. That would make some great memories I'm sure. Thanks for your encouragement. I will try running again.

Hey guys,

I'm from Cambridge, UK and by day I'm a grad student. I'm new to cycling so currently just putting in some good miles and getting to know my local club. Maybe next year I'll give the racing scene a go.

Ed

Hi, I'm Ben from Bournemouth, UK. Found this site by mistake whilst looking for info on Dawes Super Galaxy frames, wanna buy 1, frame only! Any useful tips please let me know.

I ride mtb, mainly single speed, & road, bout 400km/week. Don't race anymore, too time consuming!! Lots of sportives etc, summer is too short here so mtb in winter!!

For a living I plaster other peoples houses, boring but pays well!!!!

Look forward to hearing from .............:) :cool:

Hi all, my name's James, 24yo guy from melbourne, Australia. Just an average guy staying fit, no world records here! Used to be predominantly a runner and now getting into triathlon, hence starting to enjoy the cycling.

James

Hi Guys

Joe here I'm from Singapore and will be visiting your beutiful country this September to visit my cousin's in Sydney.

Would luv to shop some parts in Sydney. Hoping to buy 07 XTR hydro brakes cause they say it will be out in August. And looking fro some Rock Shock forks

I ride a Scotts MTB bike just a noobie..... Just pick up this hobby.....