Where are you from,what do you do?

I go by the nickname reallyoldpunk because I am old and a punk (makes sense, no?). I live in Minneapolis, MN. I love this forum and look forward to participating here. Cheers!!!

Thanks for the pic of Einstein! I need to put that one in my classroom as a motivator. Found a bike to fit me (XXXsmall Giant OCR3 which makes me chuckle - small/giant...) and already have 20 miles on it. WooHoo!

Deanne

livethedream68 said:
Welcome dreamcatcher719

Enjoy your stay @
logo.gif

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving." ~ Albert Einstein
200_Einstein_bicycle.jpg

Hi, I am from South Dakota. And I am a mom of three boys!!! I love the outdoors and socializing. I'm really into mountain biking and have done a great deal of road biking as well. I am looking forward to the Fat Tire Festival this May in Rapid City!!! :)

Hi! I´m from Costa Rica, really good place for XC, I practice it just on weekends, sometime by the afternoon, you can visite www.puromtb.com this is our favorite XC, DH and Freeride website, it´s really good to be here!!:D

zippydee said:
Thanks for the pic of Einstein! I need to put that one in my classroom as a motivator. Found a bike to fit me (XXXsmall Giant OCR3 which makes me chuckle - small/giant...) and already have 20 miles on it. WooHoo!

Deanne
glad to hear your up and running,what do all those small/giant etc.mean to an old guy like me..

prossiy.

From Ohio, retired. Lots of time to ride but I have a hard time deciding between my three bicycles and my Harley.

I live in the US, work as a financial advisor, male, 27 years of age. I am thrilled that spring is almost here, so I can get outside and ride! Training for a 700 mile ride (done in a week) come July and 1/2 Marathon in October...later!

Whats the weather like over in Ireland right now? I've never been to Europe, but I certainly look forward to it, have a good one!

droghedafc said:
I am from the Republic of Ireland , currently between jobs , lots of time for biking:D

tci2 said:
From Ohio, retired. Lots of time to ride but I have a hard time deciding between my three bicycles and my Harley.
hi tci2, 3bikes & a harley & retired, sounds a bit like me only i dont have motor bike nowdays, my 1st. when i was 16 yrs. was a 42 Indian scout. then a truimph speedtwin, last was a huskvarna trail bike, fond memories there. I keep busy fixing-up grandkids pushbikes, got a yard full(7) to work-on, got one finished today..

prossiy.

Hello im pat from Sydney Australia 37 I ride to work daily and enjoy off road on days off

I am from Oregon and I am a CAD operator in a major casting company. I enjoy cycling and like to talk it all I can. So hello you all glad to meet you

Chain Ring

Sorry, I forgot to mention what I do. I have been a concert promoter since 1980 (yeah, I probably have done a show with your fave band, PM me for details), a labor activist, and I throw cardboard full time at the "brown shirted package smashing delivery company". I am married to one incredibly beautiful and wonderful woman and I am in meaningful relationships with 12 two wheeled beauties. :)

I am a retired silly servant and I currently reside in Dryden N/Wester Ontario Canada-I met a fella from Barrie Ontario that makes his own recumbents. We corresponded and then my pewter crashed ! I was supposed to drive to Barrie this spring so he could measure me for one of his home builts. I am six foot and weigh 300 pounds !
Any information that Y'all have about Barrie and home builts would be greatly appreciated.

tomooses.....lots of those in this country-A

spiekera said:
Hi, I am from South Dakota. And I am a mom of three boys!!! I love the outdoors and socializing. I'm really into mountain biking and have done a great deal of road biking as well. I am looking forward to the Fat Tire Festival this May in Rapid City!!! :)

Hi

Sorry I took so long to reply, besides training and racing road bikes I have a CPA practice and am really bussy.

I live in Monrovia CA up in the hills with my hubby Nick , Sandra our dog, FLo, Flossie, and Blackie our cats, and Moses our tortoise, along with Fiesty, Norma, Norman, Roddy, aUROA, Baby Reggie, Shawnee my box turtles.

I belong to a great cycling club called PAA/MERRILL LYNCH . I am on the board of directors holding the position sec and social coordinator,we have 240 members. Living all my life in So.CA we get to ride almost everyday.

That's what I do when I get up go and ride before anything else. I put in around 200 + miles a week.

I ride a Cannondale CAD7 with full Campy. I ride sew ups as tubulars are a hassel. We race from Jan thru Oct traveling all over. This year we will be in Penn for Nationals.

Check out our club web site just go to PAA/Merrill Lynch cycling club.

Well I better go, my hisband just called and I'm meeting him for dinner, so drop a line [email protected] and check out my web site

howdy y'all!

recently moved to washington from texas bout 6 yrs ago. i go from one extreme to the other-heat to rain! anyway...i recently got my bike outta the damn garage and dusted her off and will take her down to get a tune up done and plan to start doing some riding again,per dr's orders. am overweight by 50 lbs and need to get this **** off'a me. what better to sweat it off...right? i work at the airport here in seattle fueling planes, so chances are you may have seen me! it's not a career i highly recommend. i used to love biking to work...bout 30 miles round trip, but wow what a way to go. you never really get to appreciate the world til ya slow down enough to actually look around ya! which is how i got into photography!! ironic,eh? anyway glad to be here and hope to mee some of ya folk on the road of life in the near future...til then, keep on trekkin! later
dan