Where are you from,what do you do?

the philippines is where i come from. most of the cycling i do is basically for fitness.

hi im bitza and im in the uk ...i only ride for fun i have a few mtb the one i use most is a specialized hard rock.. most of the other mtb,s i own are older ones ...

.....AL carter takoma .....Y2K lion bike....nitrax xct...boss oasis..carrera vulcan..
..saracen...raleigh max x 3 also a cromo one an old raleigh that im not sure off ..
...CBR....and quite a few more that im not sure off what they are im new to this site and im not sure how or where to post pics of the bikes that i want to identify .....most of these bikes are to be sold over the next week or two as i dont have anywhere to store them anymore so if anybody is intrested...
i also have a puch elegance like new and some fold up bikes and about 25 bmx bikes
so now you know who i am and what im about anybody fancey telling me how and where to post pics to get help to identify them

bitza :confused: :D

Hi everybody, I am from San Diego, CA and Baja California, Mexico. I have the great opportunity to bike in both countries almost everyday!

I own 6 bikes, 5 Giants and 1 Colnago. 3 of them are rodies, 2 are MTB and 1 road hybrid. But my passion and my addiction is road cycling.

Hi all. I am from St. Louis, Missouri and I work in Information Technology.

I have a mt. bike and just purchased a Giant OCR C3 road bike earlier this year. I completed my first century (100-mile) ride yesterday, May 12.

I am married, have 5 cats, and two stepkids.

- Beth

howdy ya'll...

well let me see...i am a taurus...i like long rides on the road...and dirt...ummm..

no for real...

Just got into the sport not to long ago...i ride to save money with small but still there aspirations of racing some crits and stuff...

I just bought after riding an old Cannondale Cadd3 a tirreno from performance....realized the bike had WAY TO MUCH flex for me so i bought the Fuji Team Pro 07' model...love the bike...much more responsive and i don't feel like the frame is sucking up my power.

i ride about 27ish miles a day with allot of climbing...i live in San diego so there is no avoiding it...

I have a phenom wife and beautiful 9 month old daughter!!!

life rocks!!

Hi

I'm Elleigh. I'm from the UK and I'm new around here, so just wanted to say hi.

I've been cycling 'properly' for a few years, I've always pootled. I've built my way up from a few laps around the park to a 25 mile commute to work! Still haven't managed commute to and from work yet.

So hello everyone

From Newmarket, Ontario, Canada, 42 yrs old, use my bike as car when getting around town - especially in summer - but I have discovered you can ride your bike untill there's about 1 foot of snow - after that it is too tiring :)

Hello from Vancouver, Canada! New to cycling (well, not really, but I'm not very good at it). :p Hoping to learn more about using my new used bike for commuting (Raleigh Challenger).

Hello,

J'm from Brussels in Belgium, Europe.

I'm on the way to buy a second hand bicycle road race.

Till yesterday I didn't knowed Mendiz Bikes, I found on the web a advertisement whish interest me.
Does anybody may advice me about this choice J've made?

Mendiz cosmos
cadre Alumimium and carbon
group veloce 10v 2007
wheels Mavic akasium
size 56-57

Thanks

Omar

hi guys,

anyone of you ride an argon18 krypton ? i just purchased a frame set and would like to know what a good set up would be and feedback on the frame as well? :)

I live in Topeka, Kansas in the US. I am just getting started in biking after following my chemotherapy. I don't want to be the next Lance Armstrong or anything, but ride around 8-10 miles three times a week. My biggest goal is to get and then stay in shape. Right now I ride a cheapo bike, but have plans to upgrade after i get into the spor tmore and the doctor bills slow down. I am currently hoping to start training for our local Sunflower State Games mountain biking event in the summer of 2008. The course is basically a 12 mile dirt trail that is pretty treacherous if you don't know what you're doing. I have ridden it twice and am still getting feel for it.

From Southern California. Am a long time massage therapist who now owns a day spa along with my husband.

Love to cycle, eat great food, enjoy fine wine (originally from Sonoma, California...wine country) and traveling. Am in the process of building up a new Holland bike (that hasn't arrived yet from Mr. Holland, but the fit has happened so now am just sittin' here waiting and researching components. :p

Hi I am from Salt Lake City, Ut USA. Retired- over 75. Last summer we drove on a trip that included Trier, Cochen, Bernkastle, etc. We are now looking forward to biking that route. We have NO experience in biking tours, just thought that this would be a great place to bike. ANY suggestions welcome.:)
Jim

This is the first time I've posted to this forum but I need some feedback. I'm from Chicago and was doing some exstensive cycling and spinning with a local group up to about a year ago. I started experiencing extreme pain above my right knee cap when I rode. I went to doctors and had xrays done as well as an MRI. I thought it was patella chrondomylacia. However xrays showed no damage. The knee doctor told me there could be micro tearing of the tendons that conect to the knee cap. He gave me a cortinzone shot and told me not to ride for several weeks. I obeyed but when I went out for a ride last Thanksgiving, the old pain returned and I had been several months off the bike. Any input would be helpful including suggestions for a knee supporter etc. :(

Cheers,

Finally retired my 1979 Specialized Stump Jumper and now ride fire trails around the general Sydney, Australia area on a 2006 GT avalanche expert. Use mountain biking as a complementary conditioning exercise to paddling sea kayaks.

Have had a problem with the Rock Shox Tora fork and am interested in hearing if other folks are having similar problems.

The Rock Shox Tora plastic adjuster appears to be prone to cracking. It costs me 20 bucks to to get the little plastic adjuster replaced. I am not an aggressive biker so I was very surprised when this piece cracked in the first place. Some bike shops have told me they have had a number of bikes with Rock Shox Tora forks come in with this problem.

Am I stuck with a lemon?

I am from Wichita, KS. I just have a bike to ride with the kids. Unfortunatly I seem to be getting exercise in the process. ;-)

I use forums to answer questions all the time, while looking for an answer to something I ran across a question I could answer and thought I would join so someone else could benefit for a change.