Where are you from,what do you do?

Hi from Geelong, Australia.

I've been using a cheapo bicycle for commuting, but soon realised I had a passion for riding so I'm soon upgrading to a much better bike.

I'll be surfing these forums for tips on bicycles and riding in my area.

Hi my name is Elad, I am from Camp Hill, PA. I have a profession that every cyclist hates. I drive school bus for local school district. Can I still join in discussions

Elad63 said:
Hi my name is Elad, I am from Camp Hill, PA. I have a profession that every cyclist hates. I drive school bus for local school district. Can I still join in discussions

You bet you can still join in, but now you see the BIG picture from both sides of the road. :D

Hi ! I'm from Trento (northern Italy) and I ride with MTB and road bike. I'm training to ride on icelandic ring road on next summer. I'm looking for somebody to train in my living area...

Guest said:
hey admin, this site is still slow! hope you can fix it up :)
Hey Admin. this is my first time at this. I'd like to post to anyone the following:
Hello,

I see some of you have written on [email protected]
I recently received my Bully Xtreme on time, but have not received the rest of my order of Oct. 12, 2007.
I have written to emelem , to info Bully email & have tried several times to their reply at the bottom of their advertisement but to no avail.
Does anyone know their Postal mailing address so I can mail a hand written letter to them?.
Any suggestions on how to get a reply from them?
Sincerely,
[email protected]

I don't know what forum was talking about the Bully Xtreme exerciser.
How do these forums work? FAQ.:confused:

Hi, I'm Steve and live in Wales in the U.K :) I'm a pipe welder by trade but I'm having a break from all those horrible sparks for a while and doing a bit of silversmith work at the moment :)

I have far too many bikes at the moment :D but I've managed to buy myself a nice steel lugged Ciocc which I want to build up with period parts :)

Cheers
Steve

Hello, my name is Igor, am senging you my warmest greetings from Odesa, Ukraine. Though the warm season looks like being over, I still keep cycling to work and other locations of my city and to tell you the truth never regret it due to the enormous traffic jam one could have ever imageined.

In August I had great cycling holiday and the travel was 522 km between my hometown Odesa and our capital -- Kyiv.
Hate combination of alchohol and tobacco going together with cycling (the notion called alcobike)
I dream of a cycling holiday among international group of cycling and if the matter comes to it, am pretty ready to organise it in my hometown and region. Am looking forward to your suggestions! See ya!

Steve Moore ( transplant from Chicago and moved to Keller (thank God!!
[email protected]
I need to use my millons of $$ of hig tecch clothing purchases from to Chicago- and I want to get my moneys worth for the short winter season. Eric Keith are you riding in the winter?

Steve Moore ( transplant from Chicago and moved to Keller (thank God!!
[email protected]
I need to use my millons of $$ of hig tecch clothing purchases from to Chicago- and I want to get my moneys worth for the short winter season. Eric Keith are you riding in the winter?

eyedwarf said:
Hello I`m from Hellas and I`m a mechanic
eyedwarf said:
.I am new here and don`t know if i`m doing things right.Anyway I have a Bianchi (via nirone 7 shimano ultegra parts) which I bought recently, it`s a good bike after all I dont have great demands and I started cycling a few months ago.

My first post.

Macedon ranges, Victoria, Australia. My story is: I rode and raced mtbs for a few years when I was a teenager but stopped when I was 18. Didn't ride for 8 years and now I'm 26 and am getting back into riding on a new 07 Kona Kula that I recently purchased. I'm absolutely loving it!!! Even more than I did back in the days. I ride every day and on the wekend I went in my first race for this millenium ;)

The reasons for stopping riding include: falling in love and feeling consumed by relationships, getting a drivers license and becoming intersted in cars, studying guitar at tafe and most notably- getting very sick with glandular fever (infectious mononucleosis). After hospitalisation and then recovery from the initial symptoms, I was badly debilitated for about 3 years. During this time I tried to ride a few times but I would always fall in an agonising heap after about 2 mins. I believe the functioning of my body's aerobic system was severly compromised for a long time. Anyway, now I feel stronger than ever and I'm getting fitter every day so I couldn't be happier! I can't believe I didn't ride for so long!

Thomas.

tomi_g said:
My first post.

Macedon ranges, Victoria, Australia. My story is: I rode and raced mtbs for a few years when I was a teenager but stopped when I was 18. Didn't ride for 8 years and now I'm 26 and am getting back into riding on a new 07 Kona Kula that I recently purchased. I'm absolutely loving it!!! Even more than I did back in the days. I ride every day and on the wekend I went in my first race for this millenium ;)

The reasons for stopping riding include: falling in love and feeling consumed by relationships, getting a drivers license and becoming intersted in cars, studying guitar at tafe and most notably- getting very sick with glandular fever (infectious mononucleosis). After hospitalisation and then recovery from the initial symptoms, I was badly debilitated for about 3 years. During this time I tried to ride a few times but I would always fall in an agonising heap after about 2 mins. I believe the functioning of my body's aerobic system was severly compromised for a long time. Anyway, now I feel stronger than ever and I'm getting fitter every day so I couldn't be happier! I can't believe I didn't ride for so long!

Thomas.
Very pleased to hear you're so well on the road to recovery,happy cycling for the future.Once you're bitten by the cycling bug you don't look back,it took me 35 years till I got back to it,all that time wasted,but I'm cycling now and can't get enough of it.

Hi!

I'm LeSid from Berne, Switzerland, I work as an Attorney-at-Law, am passionate about music (I play the drums and dance Salsa) and love outdoor sports. I used to train on a regular basis between 16 and 22 and had a break since then. I ddn't stop riding the bike to university or to work until I started working in Zurich, which is 1h away by train.

Now I'm 31 and I bought a used 1 year old Fuju Team RC last year and I love it. For riding in winter i purchased an old Nishiki tri-bike. Still have my old Allegro race bike that I got as a present from my relatives when I was 16 and use it to ride to town. It's the kind of bike that doesn't get stolen...

See you around
LeSid

I am from Jackson, TN - about midway between Memphis and Nashville. I am looking to buy my first bike. Looking for some help from you guys.

FROM: Northern California. The Sierra Nevada Foothills west of Lake Tahoe, to be exact.

WHAT I DO: I'm a Realtor, from a long line of Realtors (3 generations, actually). I grew up in what I think is the best place on Earth, convinced a girl to come along, got married and am enjoying the surroundings I was blessed with as a kid. It's been almost ten years since I road regularly, but between here and Tahoe, we have some of the best MTB terrain I've ever seen. I've been talking about it for several years, but really want to get back into regular riding.

NEAR FUTURE: Going to be in Kihei, Maui a week from now. Would love to find a good (cheap) MTB rental/tour service on the island. After returning home, maybe we'll find someone on here that will help us get back into MTB on a regular basis.

Cheers and Happy Holidays to all!

Welcome mankazzleneil,

What is a realtor?I'm living here in Wales so it's a term I've never heard of,or perhaps we use a different word.

But what the heck,you're a cyclist so once again welcome.

All the best for the holidays.

Keiron

keiron curtis said:
Welcome mankazzleneil,

What is a realtor?I'm living here in Wales so it's a term I've never heard of,or perhaps we use a different word.

But what the heck,you're a cyclist so once again welcome.

All the best for the holidays.

Keiron
realtor-one who represents another in a land purchase.