Where are you from,what do you do?

Hello everyone! My name is Quentin, I am 22 years old, and just started actually cycling about mid 2009, and got hooked! I have a Giant TCR road bike, and Trek Fuel Ex 8 full suspension. I don't race or go on long tours, my cup of tea is a good ride around town, nothing too short though. I look forward to meeting new people interested in cycling like I am! I work at a Ford dealership washing cars, and maintaining the lot.

I'm from Birmingham, AL, and I am the General Manager of a Hotel.
I rode for a little while, but haven't in many years..I spin occassionally.
But as there are football fans, baseball fans, etc...I'm a cycling fan.
:D

Hi My name is Chris, I started cycling 4 months ago to increase my fitness, and am really enjoying it. I am now doing a 111km ride, my first long distance one in a few weeks in Adelaide. Hope it's not too hot.:)

Hello. My name is Rodney Hendrickson. I am a runner and a cyclists from London, Ky (a long way from London, England). I am a federal employee with the Natural Resources Conservation Service. In my spare time I have been promoting the most beautiful one day bike ride in the country. Its called the Redbud Ride and takes place in London, KY on April 17 this year. Take a look at our website www.redbudride.com or drop me an email at rodney1187 at hotmail dot com for more information.

prymass said:
[lang=da]Hej alle! Jeg er fra Polen, en lille by der hedder Opalenica i nærheden af Poznan (Google it:). Jer er student og studerer dansk. Jeg cykler hver dag omkring 10 km og nu har begyndt at skrive mit speciale om cyklens udvikling i Danmark.[/lang]

Witam witam ! Ja jestem z Wrocławia.

[lang=es]Hola, soy de España, de la comunidad de Asturias.

Mi trabajo es ser profesor de mecánica y soy el webmaster de un pequeño foro de ciclismo llamado forobici http://www.forobici.es

Espero conocer gente aquí y ayudar lo que mis conocimientos me permitan

Saludos[/lang]

Hi everyone love biking and after a seven years of not riding and huge weight gain (last summer hit 398lbs) After starting hiking up to 4 miles everday I down around 340 mark. As I continue to drop I am looking foward in returning to human power as a way to move around the city. I lucky to live in a warm desert in Phoenix AZ and the summer can be a bear to those who do not work in the heat. As a previous HVAC tech and now a diesel mechanic I am in the heat and sun so I like it. I think 50 F is COLD:eek:. Perfer 70-100 F and like hiking the mountains trails around Phoenix.

Right now I am in Pensacola but I am from Central California. I am in the US military and I started riding my bike again for exercise. I hope to benefit from the wealth of knowledge of other members of this forum.

Hi All,

I'm Tom, i'm my own boss and love cycling!

Currently ride a Yeti ASX and a Scott Genius! would like to get into road riding a bit ! so coming here for advice!
;)

Hello:
My name is Rick. I live in Stoughton Wisconsin (near Madison). Started to ride last year, a means of losing a little wieght. I ride a 1971 Schwinn Super Sport, a bike I bought when I was 13 (I'm 51 now). Very Retro, but I love this bike. I have made a few upgrades. I hope to learn a few things on this site. You will see some posts from me.

Talk to you later. :)

Hi My name is Amanda I am a primary school teacher and I live in Western Sydney, Australia. I am 33 years old and enjoy cycling (I have a 21 speed MTB) as a purely recreational/fitness activity.

I'm an recreational cyclist from Montreal.

Winter is brutal here so I spend most of the winter season in my basement on my I-Magic.

Nice meeting you all,

Cheers,

Pharkas

erski77 said:
[lang=hr]ja sam bicikl majstor iz srbije
pozdrav svima
:D:D:D[/lang]

Hi there

I've heard Serbia has some awesome places for riding, are you into road or mountain biking?

[lang=nl]Ik ben 33 jaar en woon in Tilburg, Nederland. Vroeg wedstrijdrijder geweest maar aantal jaar geleden gestopt. Ben sportmasseur en manager van een reïntegratie bedrijf.[/lang]

Myamoto1976 said:
[lang=nl]Ik ben 33 jaar en woon in Tilburg, Nederland. Vroeg wedstrijdrijder geweest maar aantal jaar geleden gestopt. Ben sportmasseur en manager van een reïntegratie bedrijf.[/lang]

welcome to the forum!

I live in Redding ,CA. and have for 35 years. I retired from teaching about 2 years ago which was not a bad think, I am enjoying myself. My wife and I are doing a bit of traveling and with our hobbies the days breeze by. I was a bicycle commuter for over 30 years and continue to pedal but not as much.:D

Hello, I am a resident of Southern Oregon (Grants Pass) and work for a state agency that helps individuals with disabilities seek and maintain employment.

I live on the coast in Perth, Western Australia, where all my favourite rides take me by the ocean or the river. I run a location photography business with my husband, am doing a Sports Science degree at university, have two teenage children and a black belt in karate.

Hi my name is Charmz

I live in South Africa Parkrand Guateng, I recently started cycling again after a break of 5 years, and oh how I missed it..:D