Where are you from,what do you do?

Dear friend:
I'm from China newpowerbiz co.,ltd in China. As the same as many other suppliers, we are dealing with all kinds of brand shoes, boots, handbags, clothing, jeans, hoodies,T shirt, hats&caps, sunglasses, watches, belts, tiffany jewelry. But the different from others is that our idea is high quality and excellent services, honest and sincere deal, fast and safe delievery. i will try my best to give you best service and the top quality goods in the future,i am looking farward to doing long business with you
our price $32shoes,$15tshirt,15sunglasess, $13cap,$35jean,$36bag
please kindly visite our website: http://www.newpowerbiz.com
email:[email protected]

I'm Stephen from Montreal. I'm here to get information on training, find people like me to go on bike trips (100kms to 1000kms) and bike maintenance and repair.

I'm self employed as a business development resource.

Cheers!
~Stephen

Hey Im steve, Im from long island new york. Im currently enrolled in farmingdale college. Ive been looking for any part time job i can find but after 30-40 applications put in i just feel like im never going to get a job. haha. aside from that im pretty athletic. I use to run a whole lot, I play raquetball and volleyball in school, as well as go to the gym. Im looking to purchase a bike and do some fundraisers or get into racing if im good enough for it.

Chanfan2 said:
Hello all, I am here because I would like to talk to other tricycle riders about their experiences. I love my trike. I can't afford a car, and my trike takes me just about everywhere, carries my groceries and my lil blind doggie. I have hemiplegic migraine which has affected my right side balance so it is impossible for me to ride a bike without falling off. (hemiplegic = mimiks a stroke). I did tip my trike majorly in the first month I had it..Ouch:( But got it repaired!
I ride a recumbent trike because after a stroke I am too unbalanced to ride a bike. M recumbent trike, an ICE narrow track is superb but rather cumbersome to take on public transport to get further afield. I am a young 79 year old male in England

Hi,
I'm Ellen and together with my husband Elmar we ride our bicycles multiple times a year. Many countries around the globe we've cycled. Last year we were in Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and China for 3 months. This year we plan a trip to Czech Republic and Western Canada... but someday soon we will be riding our bicycles for at least 2 years!
We are from the Netherlands by the way.

I am also a freelance travel photographer and I work for several Dutch magazines.

My website shows some of our cycling pictures: Ellen van der Zwan Fotografie | Reisfotografie - Buitensportfotografie - Wereldfotografie - Ellen van der Zwan Fotografie

I hope to contribute in some way on this forum.

Regards,
Ellen

hi I'm christian from fairfield county CT.

looking to get back into biking after 10 years off.

looking for some tips to get me back into it.

thanks in advance for the info :)

18 year old college student from Coolidge, GA, looking to get into some recreational cycling and maybe a little bit of utility cycling.:D

Hi, all!

Excited to be here! My name is Mike and I'm from a south Chicago suburb. I'm 44 and in horrible shape.

That said, my wife is embarking on her own quest to become a marathon runner and she has really inspired me. One thing I've always loved is riding a bike and have recently decided to rekindle that love. I'll be purchasing a new bicycle soon and hope to add my own adventures to this forum.

When I'm not biking... I'm pretty much sitting on my butt. I'm a writer and creative services manager.

Hope to hear from you some time!
Mike

Hi ! I'm Colin from Rome, GA. I am a Physician Assistant that works in Orthopaedic Surgery. Just getting back into Road Cycling. Let the journey resume.

Andrew from Melbourne, Australia new to MTB and yeah that is about it, I work at a massive electrical retailer called JB HiF, have a wife and a 4 week old baby girl Lyla. :D

Hello All. I'm in San Jose, CA. I teach middle school science. (is it June yet?) I ride road and off-road bicycles and unicycles. Mostly I unicycle!!

Hi, I'm from Southern Cali,
Always loved to ride a bike since I was 10, (I think it was a 10 speed back then).
I've graduated to a Trek Madone, and still loving it! I try to get a 100 plus miles in a week. I don't race or ride in groups, it's just my thing to do to keep my head on straight. So, I ride with my ipod, and do it for me!
thanks for having me here.
:)

Hi, Matt from Illinois.

Have been a casual biker pretty much my whole life.

Now that I'm in my 40's, I'm looking to switch from my old Schwinn Frontier 21 speed to a much older Schwinn 3 or 5 speed. Love the old school Schwinn's.

I like the site so far.

Thanks

Hello, I'm Denis, and I am from Toronto.

I have started cycle commuting 1 1/2 years ago, and recently I have gotten into mountain biking. As I get older (currently 20 years old), I don't ever plan to own a car and plan to live a simple and affordable car-free lifestyle.

This is a lovely site, looking forward to posting here more.

Hello. New to the site. My name is Jamey and I am from Arkansas and only been riding for two years. Main interest is Road cycling but I do have a Fisher Mt. bike as well.

Hello,

I love Criterium Racing! I am a USCF level 2 certified coach. I have been racing for 20 years. I have been a cat 2 racer for many years and now I am mainly racing with masters classes. It is funny how work, wife and kids can limit the amount of time to train and race.

My life as an althlete started when I was a competitive swimmer from the age of 9 to 21. After a three years of college swimming, I needed to give it up because I had blown out my rotator cuff. This is when I decided to start bike racing. I needed to compete, and bike racing was a great outlet. I have focused on crits because of the short and intense nature of racing. I have found that I like road races but love crits. Luckily, most racing around the USA is crits.

I currently race for http://www.gdvc.net/

Enjoy,

Steve Downs
www.criteriumcoaching.com

My name is Mike, I live in Utah, US. And I just got into cycling about 2 weeks ago. So I am very fresh to the sport. Lol, I have a cheap wal mart Schwinn varsity which has had 2 flats and a broken bottom bracket already. All the components are cheesy, and most times I wonder if it will get me to where I need to go. I have been saving for a good bike, I want a Cannondale Caad 9. And my wal mart bike will forever be inside on a trainer, if it's even worthy of that. I ride 16 miles everyday on my way to work. I have to say there is a lot to learn in the first week of riding and still alot more to come. The good peeps across the street from my work, (Revolution Bicycles) have been great help in getting me started despite that I bought a wal mart bike they still fixed my bottom bracket. They have been great at answering all my questions. And I can't wait to walk out of their shop with my new Cannondale at my side.

My name is Chris and I currently reside in London, UK.

I'm 40 years old and used to cycle all the time up until a few years ago when someone stole my bike. :(

I'm looking to buy a Thorn Sherpa (unless someone can recommend a better, more solid touring bike) in the next month or two and spend the summer cycling around the UK in preparation for a long tour.

I'm planning to first cycle around Europe and if all goes well then through the Middle East to the Indian subcontinent. I only intend to stop when I get bored/had enough but I love travelling, camping and walking so I'm really looking forward to combining them all.