Where are you from,what do you do?

Hi there!
I am from the italian Apls. I ride 7000 miles a year included some granfondos. I have a Cannondale Synapse himod but ready for a change...

Hiya

-Toronto, Canada

-Loss Prevention/Life Safety manager in the hotel industry

-Cannondale Caad9, Chinese carbon TT frame for triathlon season

-Just getting back into riding after a foot injury killed my 2012 racing season, maybe one more month before I can start running and putting in serious hours on the saddle (right now I can only do lite riding). I race and ride to stave off depression

-Hit me up if you're in Toronto and looking for someone to train with...My riding legs are gone though

Cheers

Hi Live in London (England of course) IT Management consultant Just getting back into cycling after a major back op ( two years learning to walk properly again!), and now back up to 35 miles Back on the road but now looking for a new sportive bike for the more upright position, but a bit hard to find many 62cm frames

Originally Posted by HazelFlagg .

Hi. I'm from the Western U.S. - Southern California. I'm getting back into riding after a several year hiatus due to health restrictions and could use some tips, support and motivation. If anyone on the forums is in the So. Cal. area, I'd love to talk with you.
Hello neighbor. Glad to hear that your health problems are better and you can bike now. I've had health problems also in the last couple of years and I have to stay active and watch what I eat and my weight. Just get out on your bike and enjoy. Life is way too short.

Hi, I'm a newbie on here. I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I work in the freight industry (overseeing the delivery of some very nice bikes too). I've been riding MTB for years and I just bought my first real roadie a month ago. Now my MTB is getting neglected. I bought a 2011 Giant Defy Advanced with Ultegra. My MTB is a 2010 Giant Reign 0. Glad to 'meet' you all.

Hey yall, I'm from Waco, Texas USA. I recently got out of the Army. While I was in the Army I injured myself while deployed. My injuries make the hobbies and sports I use to enjoy (mountain biking, kayaking, hiking, ect) difficult to do, so I'm looking to get a road bike so I can still stay active but with less impact....and hopefully stop re-injuring myself!

I live in Montreal (QC), a city with much bicycle theft so I have this **** bike, 1 break cable get stuck after I use it, 1 wheel is misaligned, I have a hard time switching the front gear, etc. It suck but not as much as last time, when I had a decent everyday bike which got stolen not even a week after I paid for a tune-up. I doubt a thief will bother with this ugly bike. I used to commute 300 Km / week by bicycle. Some time before, I used to do 100 Km joyrides ; I can't imagine doing that now!

Please please remove the right-click takeover (likely Javascript) from this editor, I have addons which use right-click.

Hey guys, Hows everyone doing today? Not too bad for me. My name is J.C., I live in TX with a former residence in Quebec and Ontario Canada and I've been into road cycling/Triathlons since about the beginning of this year. I thought originally that I could just rent the bikes for my Triathlons but due to my enjoyment of them I ended up getting my own and haven't turned back since. Ive already run two local sprint Tri's and have plans to possibly run an Olympic distance Triathlon before I gear up for the TX Ironman.

Hi, I'm Mike.

From Texas.
Currently a truck driver but soon to be temporarily unemployed. (Already given my 2-weeks notice.)
Hoping to get a little more riding in soon. Fat and out of shape here and need to get on the bike to work on the cardio.

mgood said:
Hi, I'm Mike. From Texas. Currently a truck driver but soon to be temporarily unemployed. (Already given my 2-weeks notice.) Hoping to get a little more riding in soon. Fat and out of shape here and need to get on the bike to work on the cardio.
A bike is perfect for that.

i'm from USA.
and love to ride bike in california.
my bike is Aston hill.
thanks for making me a member of this forum.

Hi,

I'm Alex, I live in Romania. I am a copywriter for a biking blog. I do spinning during winter and I am a big fan of fixed gear biking. I bike in and around Bucharest.

Hello all,

I am from Holland, cyclist for 2 yrs now and do about 7k annualy.
Training for Alpe D'Huzes 2013; 6 x Alpe D'Huez in one day to raise money for cancerresearch.
Awesome days with over 5k participants from Holland mainly.

Like to stay in touch with the developments, are completely talentless so hard work, good material and focus will do the job for me.

Dayjob; Have a wholesale company in Golfclubs (USkids for juniors and Tour Edge Golf)

Lok forward to see it all at the forums etc.

Hi everyone I am from Skopje Macedonia and make custom bicycles or you can say more personal bikes, there is a link to my work if you need something like this contact me https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Custom/362658100458368

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I have been cycling for about 3 years now and just finished my first racing season with some low and high results.

Depending on what is considered fast i have some "talent" and i exercise around 8/12 hours weekly.

I have no dayjob yet because i still sit at school studying for a bachalor degree in IT.

Greeting and if you have a question just PM me.

Hello I am Larry from Nashville, Tennessee I am almost 62 and ride everyday(no car) : ) I have a 2004 Trek Madone and a Schwinn Hybrid. Greatly enjoy biking just wish it were more acceptable in the US.

hello all i am Gordon and i am from Hong Kong. I spent most of my time on my bmx when i was a child and teenager. Stopped cycling after high school and at the age of 33 i returned to cycling. I ride a merida o.9 3000 carbon frame mtb with 1.0 tire. i am planning to buy a road bike and i aim at losing 70 pounds (from my 220 pounds body) and join the local races. : )