Where are you from,what do you do?

I'm from Ireland. I cycle to work 36km round trip. I also cycle and swim for fitness. I did cycle competitively but don't have the time any longer work and kids took over. Reasonable mechanical knowledge.
Cheers.

I am from San Francisco and I tend to break bike parts. 6'1 195 lbs mostly ride a 2012 Specialized Tarmac Pro currently with mismatched wheels about 800 miles a month. Some times out on a 2012 Trek Superfly Pro with parts from a 2010 Gray Fisher Paragon.

Hi I'm from Montreal Canada, where it gets pretty cold in the winter. I am a NOC tech. with a cable company.
I ride between 15 and 30 kms. per night and 100+ on Saturdays. In the winter months I go spinning 4 times a week.
I also participate in charity troughout the summer.

Hey All, I'm relatively new to cycling, only been riding for a little over a year. My first bike was a specialized allez which I am currently selling to make room for my new Ridley Orion. I do most of my riding on my trainer in the garage many because of my crazy work schedule and family life but I try and make it out at least once a week. Always looking for new people to ride with so if you're from the Jersey Shore area and would like to ride, hit me up.

Hey all. I'm from Ricmond, Va. Been riding for a few years now. Currently riding a Fuji Roubaix. Trying to ride at least 3 to 4 times a week. Definitely looking for people to ride with if anyone in the area.

i come form china, we are the carbon firber bike parts supplier. we can supply the rims wheels and the frame ,and so on..

i am newcomer, just bought my bike for commuting, and now i am enjoying my cycling time
big-smile.png

my bike:

I'm from the South-- [COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]Memphis, TN[/COLOR]. A filmmaker and designer, among other random things. I've always loved the exciting thrill of the rides, and I finally got the opportunity to live like a cyclist when I stayed in [COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)]New York [/COLOR]and [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]London[/COLOR]. Now adjusting to a life back in the south where cycling is more leisure than lifestyle. :) I also am in the process of finishing a cycling movie "Easy Riding" to share a little the thrill and drama of a cyclist's life.
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/easy-riding/x/2694673

From Sabattus, Maine USA. Just started riding this spring. Haven't ridden for almost 35 years. Bought a 2011 left over KHS Flite 500 from the LBS. I am a machinist by trade. I'm really enjoying riding.

I'm from Indianapolis, IN USA and have been biking for 3 years gradually worked up to my first 50 mile ride earlier this year and have subsequently completed a few of those over the summer. Goal this year is to push that to 75 before winter comes and then next year maybe my first 100. I'm not super speedy but enjoy being in the moment of the ride itself. I frequently ride solo, as most of my friends aren't in shape enough to keep up. Always open to meeting new friends at any level of cycling no matter where they're located. :)

I'm from Cheltenham, PA USA (a little burb outside Philadelphia). My full-time job is as a Communication Coordinator for a NPO in the city. I am also a CIS student and freelance photographer. Can't wait to finish school so I can shoot more. The biking is for increasing fitness, dropping a few dress sizes, and adventuring with my camera. Soooooo Hi strangers on the internet!

Mojave Desert, California. Program Manager for small government aerospace research facility. Live to ride - Ride to live. Planning a self-supported cross country trip in 2015.

Greetings, I am from Far northern California. I was born in Yreka. I have a studio on the back patio where I melt glass into beads and other things along with working in metals, and lapidary. We have many crafts that we enjoy. Hubby and I decided to start riding recreationally for our health and to do something outdoors that would get us moving. We are about 5 years from retirement and wish to keep flexible, mobile and healthy.

I am from Davenport Florida and i am on disability due to my heart failure condition. I am recuperating bit by bit and I want to go back bike riding.

Im from Winston Salem NC im a Retired US ARMY SSG. Currently working for the US Goverment (VA). Ive been Road biking for about a week lol, Being injured in Iraq I was affraid to take up Cycling due to my injuries, But after doing reaserch and talking to other cyclists, Cycling is the best therapy for me.