Where are you from,what do you do?

Hey there - I just joined! Currently I live in sunny california, which fortunately allows me to get out on the bike quite a bit! Ride both road and a bit of mountain - whatever takes me at the time ;-)

Hello. I am from Florida and I love biking. Road and mountain biking. I own a Giant Anthem and a Cervelo R3. Looking forward to chatting on this forum.

Born and raised in New England I moved to Texas after the Navy had me all over the globe. From there I had an 8 year stay in Salt Lake before settling back in Texas. I now live about 40 miles from San Antonio. As a trucker I do not get to ride as much as I would like but I do ride several times a week work permitting.

I am from Fort Worth Texas (USA) and am brand new to cycling. Im not a young one and am overweight so longest ride yet has only been 16 miles (25 k) but hope to be doing a lot more in the very near future.

I am a semi professional photographer but would give it up if I could make money riding. This has become a instant addiction for me.

I live in beautiful Barcelona, Spain, where I work in Data Protection and Information Security, and I'm also a co-founder and a ride leader of a road cycling club.
If you'd like to ride in a somewhat undiscovered area (there's lots of tourism in Barcelona, but nowhere near the number of visiting cyclists on the roads in the region around as there should be! All the cyclotourism seems to be concentrated in Girona and the Pyrenees or in the far south of Spain), seeing ancient monasteries, visiting wineries, rolling through vineyards and forests, over hills and along the coast, please feel free to get in touch with me. I'm happy to help out with some basic information; everyone is welcome (if you're willing to read and follow our common sense rules) to join our club rides; and I have commercial connections if you want more formal arrangements for anything from lodging to bicycle rentals to full-on ride camps and tours.

I am from Vancouver, B.C., Canada. I work in the lumber industry, but I also sell bicycles and accessories online in my spare time. I like to ride for pleasure only. Haven't rode for a few years now, but I'm thinking I'd like to get out and do some trail riding and some not to serious mountain rides. I have a cheap hardtail mountain bike that I got at a department store, so I am looking for something a little better than that.

I'm a new builder in NYC.
I'm riding and building single speed frames.
I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Thanks!
-Mat
www.airtightcycles.com

Hi, I'm from NSW Australia, and been cycling for 18 months. I've lost 18kgs in that time too. With a busy life I don't really get to go on group rides. But I do enjoy them when I do. My 4 kids and wife have seen the transformation in me and have also started riding. Totally loving life!

I am from Xiamen City of China, where there are a bunch of bike factories, including many global big brands' manufacturing base.

I work as an international sales director at. It is a professional sales company invested by a big bike factory's boss. We provide OEM & ODM service. Also we have a online bike shop to have Manufacturer to Consumer price.

I love my work. Because of my work, I begin to love cycling. And I enjoy making friends with people who are doing the business also, or love cycling also....

Also I try to have my own brand: IM4JOURNEY

But I need to learn more about cycling. So I am glad I find this Cycling Forums. I believe I can make a lot of friends here...

Hey there! My names Kelly and I've been riding a mountain bike for a few years. I am from deep East Texas and began riding at least six times a week in late 2012. I lost 80lbs and have been in love with it ever since. I am currently looking for a road bike so I can start expanding my cycling. I average around 40 miles a week and want to drastically up that number. I work as an Assistant Sales Manager for a credit assistance company and ride 6 miles or more on my hour lunch breaks. I'm hopefully moving to Amarillo later this year where MTBing is pretty popular :)

Reactions: bikeman1962ca
Hello everybody, my name is Gareth and I'm from Hampshire, UK. I currently ride on the road and off-road when the trails are dry enough. I commute almost daily 10 miles each way to Rolls-Royce Motor Cars in Goodwood.
Previously I have competed in Triathlon and TT's. I have also had my own cycle repair business where I mostly dealt with road and TT bikes. Hopefully I can put some of my knowledge to good use.

Hello everyone.
My name is Yuval, I am from Israel.
I ride bottecchia columbus sl, which I renovated last year.
I am an entrepreneur, in the bicycle field.

Hi there,
I am Cherry, coming from China, Xiamen City.
I am totally new to cycling, and didn't actually pay much attention to this exercise.
But because of working in an online cycling and sport goods company whose brand named Baleaf 2 months ago, I am really interested in and excited about this amazing exercise right now!! I hope that I can find out more about it!!

I'm Mr. Beanz, and I do....Mr. Beanz!
nerd.png

I'm Midlifecylist, and I'm from Illinois. I drive a bus for a living, and ride bikes for fun and transportation. I've been into bikes again for 10 years, after a hiatus of about 15 years, so I had to get used to riding and training again in my 40's. Since I've had to learn cycling twice, and lose some goodly amount of weight doing it, I thought it would be nice to try and learn a few new things from this forum.

I'm dossotnas, from Long Island, NY. I just picked up my first road bike and am excited to learn everything I can from here. Back in my college days, I used to ride a bmx; flatlanding, park, and vert. After dislocating both of my legs from a bad landing, I've had to stay off a bike for a while. Its stime to get back on and move forward. Currently a Helpdesk Technician and about to enter the NYPD.