Where are you from,what do you do?

Femiluv

Mar 11, 2015
I live in British Columbia, Canada and I am currently unemployed (and loving it, but actively job hunting). I cycle very leisurely, and used to cycle to work. I haven't done anything super intense and haven't trained as a cyclist although I lift weights in addition to cardio from cycling.

Nonn

May 7, 2015
Femiluv said:
I live in British Columbia, Canada and I am currently unemployed (and loving it, but actively job hunting). I cycle very leisurely, and used to cycle to work. I haven't done anything super intense and haven't trained as a cyclist although I lift weights in addition to cardio from cycling.
Cheers to BC! Where abouts in BC are you? I'm in Surrey.

d4rk3n

May 24, 2015
Where: India
What do I do: Just a student with some basic needs ;) (if you know what I mean). I spend about an hour everyday on the bike.

Sunflogun

Apr 20, 2015
Welcome to the forum d4, enjoy it while you can, being a student is great! An hour per day on the bike is one of those perks. ;)

Tryner

May 25, 2015
I'm from a small town in Michigan.

For fun, I draw, ride my bike, and spend time in the forest. For work, I sell adoptables and do mediocre PTC jobs online. I've a rather boring existence. ;-;

lightenstir

May 25, 2015
Student from Romania. When I'm not at school, I work part time in a cafe. I spend my free time either with friends, or at home watching silent films.

Sunflogun

Apr 20, 2015
Come on Tryner, make your life more exciting, just ride your bike!

Welcome lightenstir, how's life in Romania? :) What do you mean silent films?

kylerlittle

Apr 25, 2015
I'm from Israel, I'm 18 years old and I'm preparing myself to go to college to study Software Engineering, it's a diploma so it's not worth that much.

Corzhens

May 26, 2015
I don't know if I had already posted in this topic but I think not yet. Anyway, I work in the biggest universal bank and my colleagues are fond of bikes although that's not the reason why I go cycling. This is a secret - I want to lose weight, hahahaaa.

Sunflogun

Apr 20, 2015
Welcome to the forum both of you, I mean, I have seen you around before, but it's never too late for a formal introduction! :)

ZXD22

Mar 21, 2015
USA, MA, Cape Cod
I'm from the cape in Massachusetts in the united states. 17 years old and growing bike enthusiast haha! Looking to get into business soon though but will keep biking as a close hobby!

sheggy6

Jun 2, 2015
Berlin
I'm Florian and I recently moved to Berlin as a student. I do online school work at the moment, but am planning to move to Los Angeles ending of this year or beginning of next (based upon my financial status)

I've lived a quite exciting life so far, having moved from country to country, and I learned English despite being a native German.

Sunflogun

Apr 20, 2015
Welcome to the forums guys, I hope you enjoy our friendly biking community. How often do you ride your bikes?

sheggy6

Jun 2, 2015
Berlin
I ride about five times a week since I use my bike to commute to and from work, but I'm looking for a new bike currently since my old one has become rather uncomfortable.

Sunflogun

Apr 20, 2015
Now that is something lucky, being able to commute to work, that's something I envy. A good bike is a need considering you use it that much, a great investment in my perspective.

D_Schist

Jun 9, 2015
Hello fellow cyclists!! I live in Houston, just started cycling and I'm loving it. Inspired my ironman co-worker and my cycling uncle.

arghyadeep

Jun 7, 2015
I am from India and I am an electrical engineer. I often find time from my busy schedule to cycle always. Cycling is one of mine favorite hobbies.

I am happy to know that people from all around the world are on this cycling forum.