Where are you from,what do you do?

I am from sunny Scotland where it is currently pissing with rain, and i am an Electronics Engineer and own my own part-time web development business...

i only have a mountain bike so i am looking for a cheapo road bike...anyone wanna sell theirs?

PS this is my first post..:(

I am from Murfreesboro, TN. 30 yrs old, married with a new house but no kids yet. I work for Sprint PCS as a corporate trainer. I ride about 15-20 miles per day with long stints over 30 miles on weekends. My equipment is a FELT F70.

I am from Birmingham, AL (USA) 53 yrs old, currently unemployed, average about 6000 miles anuually, ride both Mtb and road bike.

I'm Andy from Wiltshire, England, where it also pisses with rain. 14 years old, I'm still at bloody school. Just getting back into cycling, I haven't done it for ages!

I'm Rich, 25, from Wales, grew up in England but have moved around allot. Now working as a Cartographer/geoghraphic data editor in Skåne, the southern part of Sweden.

Started riding at about 6, racing at 8 - mainly TT's, track and circuit racing in UK, but also some road racing (mainly in Europe) and cyclo X, plus Audax stuff and touring, and have done a wong way end to end amongst others.

Unfortunately an assortment of too many serious crashes and other injuries put paid to any hope of any serious attempt at a career, whilst continued problems means i now struggle to maintain any great speed for a sustained period of time, or cope with longer distances. Now mainly ride because i enjoy it, and as a mode of transport in everyday life.

I'm new to this site. I'm in Lawton, Oklahoma. Newlywed Army wife, catfreak, "triathlete" (working on it). I just started a job this past week in HR and Payroll for a nursing home. Basically one other woman and I ARE the Human Resources AND Payroll departments. Should be interesting... I recently "retired" from professional dance (modern and ballet). I guess you could call it retiring. I just said, "Eh, this is getting boring. I'm done." Once you've seen how fun and freeing it is to be outside riding or running, it's hard to enjoy being cooped up in a little mirrored room critiquing everything about yourself!

C'est moi.

Omaha, NE, but currently in graduate school in Davis, CA.

90-110 road miles a week, and the occasional dirt ride. Downieville, baby!

I was a mountain biker when I moved here, but I've been seduced into road riding by endless miles of empty blacktop.

I'm from Hillsborough NJ. Lived here all my life, minus a 5 year stint in the Corps. I'm a locomotive engineer, so I get to play with some big toys and get paid for it. Newbie around here...

My name is Charles, I'm 25 and live in Annapolis, Maryland in the U.S. I work as a developer/builder and have been riding regularly now for about three months.

I live near Seattle, Washington in the beautiful Northwest United States. Right now I'm recovering from a broken collarbone (triathlon mishap), and my bike mocks me in the garage. But normally I like to sprint 6 miles (10K) to work, where I sell toys. I'm lucky to live right next to a long, smooth, straight bike trail. I try to take 2 hour rides on the weekends where I'm not rock climbing. Remind me not to get injured in the summer!!!!!:(

p.s. -- I'm brand new to this site and would love to hear from people!

against me! said:
i'm from long island, new york...

i'm a high school student but i hope to be on a race team next summer.

i ride 15-30 miles a day/6 days a week
ROCK ON, BABE!

darkblu said:
I dig your handle! I used to post at a HUGE technical forum under the same name, I.R. Baboon, using the same avatar.
I just love the I.M. Weasel cartoons!
Nice to have you aboard, I.R.! ;)
19, live on the Gold Coat in Queensland Australia and I have a **** **** job.

I'm from Hamilton,Ontario Canada, moved here 2 years ago had the pleasure of course marshaling the Nationals and the Worlds.I work in Toronto in Television Production.I ride anywhere from 150 to 200 kms a week. undefined

I'm from Hamilton,Ontario Canada, moved here 2 years ago had the pleasure of course marshaling the Nationals and the Worlds.I work in Toronto in Television Production.I ride anywhere from 150 to 200 kms a week. undefined150 to 200

Keith, 35 from Bermuda.

new to road cycling, Account Manager (Sales Rep) for Telecommunications Company, and part-time video editor.

Guest said:
:) Im from queenland australia and i cycle for fun and also competitively with a club. im now doing 35k each morning for practice.what do you guys do for practice? 8)
I live in Aspen, CO and have a small computer consulting company. 40yrs old and just started road riding faily seriously - at least until the snow starts flying in a couple of months.

richard