Where are you from,what do you do?

Greetings All :)
I'm from Cronulla in Sydney, Australia and work as an elevator mechanic. I'm sorta rediscovering cycling after buying a new MTB (my last one was stolen).

I am from California, I work at Pebble Beach, and I probably ride too much, but still not enough! :cool:

Hi all,
I'm a 30 somthing computer tech from the Twin Cities. I love to ride and am for the first time actually coming into my own in the field of fitness. I don't get to ride enough, but want to try to commute to work, 60 miles round trip, by next Spring, at least twice a week. I bought a hydro trainer at a garage sale and am riding for a bit five times a week. I also have delusions of grandeur and think I might be able to do a triathlon one day.

I really want to build a fixie, which brought me to this forum to start with.
Peace

Shannon

I live in birmingham, al. i'm a pilot. I just moved here and wasn't into riding, but obviously i am now. there's some good mountian biking here. lots of fun.

USCF official. Referee and volunteer at San Diego Velodrome. Third generation San Diego Native. Teaching high school pays the bills. Enjoy road and track cycling, mountain biking, commute to and from work whenever possible. Long distance, unsupported bicycle touring for vacation. Have toured through France, Switzerland, Germany, and along the entire West Coast of the U.S. from Canada to Mexico. Speak English, German, Spanish, and a little French and Italian. Love all music that comes from the heart. Ride BMW R60/6 moto if I have to burn fossil fuel. Collect bicycles and phonograph records. Bibliophile. Favorite authors: Aldous Huxley, Charles Bukowski, Hunter S. Thompson, the Beat poets.

Hi y'all!

am from Manila, Philippines. a late 20's guy who just rediscovered his love for cycling over a year ago and has become, as of late, a hopeless, terminal mountain bike addict. a basket case hehheh

i'm from phoenix arizona. i've been a mountain biker all of my life, but just recently put together a road bike, and am working on selling the mtb. i'm a fifth year senior at linfield college in oregon. i also have an early 1960's raleigh three speed that i restored entirely to show condition, that i bought for 25 bucks at a yard sale, covered in oregon rust. when i graduate i'm planning on entering the wine industry.

Hi,

Living in the woods of northern California (just north of the wine country) working in a company that manufactures solar panel mounting structures and battery enclosures. My job is design and development of CAD/CAM models and making programs for NC punches. Its interesting work, I like that we support the development of alternative energy resources.

Dave

Hello cycling world,

I am Mark from Holland, and am a cycling enthusiast for some 10 years now. Both road and dirt cycling. I ride a carbon LOOK KG241 (2002 model :) ) on road and an old Koga Miyata Sky Alloy (1996 model ;) ) off road.

For now, I am looking for some good tips on rebuilding my old MAG21 Rock Shox front suspension (are there any upgrade kits still around?). I cannot find a replacement fork, as nowadays forks are much higher than the MAG21. Inserting a new fork will change the geometry of my bike way too much.

Good tips anyone? :confused:

Im in Summerville SC, Roadie that only rides on Sat and sunday due to work :mad:, i like riding centries and cherity ride all across the south east.

Hi, I'm in Connecticut. Iv'e been riding since 89'.....mostly road. I have ridden with clubs most of the time. Cycling is my main squeeze. I love the history of road racing and Eddy is the man. There is nothing like a Fall ride through New England to enrich the sole. Steel is real I have found and new isn't always better. There is nothing like a luged Italian frame with chrome. I have 4 road bikes, Eddy Merckx, De Rosa, Look KG381 and a French Custom Cyfac.

new but avid cycling participant. plastic surgeon trying to reduce weight. need info on computrainer system . Is this worth the money.
icon7.gif

I'm new to this forum. I live in Cumbria, England and use my bike for commuting, touring, shopping. I have a penchant for playing twelve string guitars.

hello,

I'm Hugo from Portugal. I work in a bank for a living. All the time left I'm cycling......ok, almost time. I'm a big fan and watch all the big Tours.

:Dhello,

I'm Hugo from Portugal. I work in a bank for a living. All the time left I'm cycling......ok, almost time. I'm a big fan and watch all the big Tours.[/QUOTE]

hello, i'm new to this forum. live in lafayette, LA Originally from Holland and picked up my old love of biking about two months ago.

New to this forum and would like to say HELLO to all members.​
I live Kent, England and commute into London every day for work and I also belong to a Cycling club called​
"ADDISCOMBE CYCLING CLUB"
other wise known as​
"THE AGREEABLES"

Hi.

I've been cycling for a few years, off and on. I did my first triathlon three years ago, but my knees can't take the running, so this year I started riding more--4 to 5 times per week for the last 5 months. I've got my first century next weekend. I'm hooked!