Where are you from,what do you do?

e-male said:
Yes, Vo2, I am certainly going to try. I did it last year, although I did not do much training. I have the Argus 3 times. However, I am not yet in the sub-3 category.

What about you? Any sparkling tips, drugs ;) (hehehe), boosters etc?
I'm from leicester in the u.k and I live in the *not so*sunny villiage of birstall.I'm 12 in 2007, and can do all sorts of circus skills like unicycling and juggling up to 5 balls.I can also do clubs and rings,too.Also a bit of contact juggling and more!:)

Hi. i live in St. Louis, Missouri, USA. I commute to work, school, etc. on my surly crosscheck about 75-100 miles/week. I also do longer fitness and charity rides whenever I have the time and opportunity.
Greetings to you all.

Lincoln Nebraska USA and I'm a Zookeeper. I take care of and train the seals, leopards and otters.

San Gabriel valley is where I reside, I'm a martial art practicioner and educator. I am a avid cyclist for fun, recreation, and fitness. My motto is ride while you're alive.

Gday all i live in brisi, qld and ride for run and fitness between school and study.

Hi,
From Leek in Staffs, England. Some nice hills round here, currently training for the Etape in July

Road newbie here... just about to spring on a purchase (any advice?)... long time mountain biker.

Live in Utah, work all over the state, spend spare time in the mountains and on my car...

I'm from Perth WA the world's most remote city. Not that were short on cyclists, we rate at number 1 Australia wide as the most bike user friendly.
Currently ride 320km per week commuting to work and back. 80% shared pathways 20% nervous **** road, about to kick some **** into gear to get local road fixed. Wish me luck!
Graphic Designer by trade - Cycling fanatic by nature.
My first time on this forum, other forums tended to lose the plot. Lets see where this one goes :)

Cheers.

HI can anyone help me im interested in BUYING a "carlton corsair" 531 it was my last bike that I had that worked for me back in 1983 I loved it and spent many a day riding it I found the bike to fit me very well
If any one knows where I can buy a good one please let me know
MARK
portsmouth hampshire UK

:) Hi, my name is Tara, and I am from Houston, Texas. Right now I am just a student, hopefully I'll find a job soon! I am interested in riding, but don't have a clue where to start. I want to ride mostly for fun and exercise so I could really use some help with equipment and anything else someone might want to suggest. Thanks in advance.

taras_destiny said:
:) Hi, my name is Tara, and I am from Houston, Texas. Right now I am just a student, hopefully I'll find a job soon! I am interested in riding, but don't have a clue where to start. I want to ride mostly for fun and exercise so I could really use some help with equipment and anything else someone might want to suggest. Thanks in advance.
Where are you living at the moment im in hampshire england

I've been here in Houston TX for a couple of years now, after moving from Austin TX where I live for 15 years. The riding bug should have bit me while living there because it seems like everybody jumped on the Lance Armstrong bandwagon for a while. I figure better late than never. I've been thinking about it for a few months and I finally got up the nerve to do it. I'm a beginner so I am still looking for a bike and a nice place to start riding. If you have any advice or tips for me, they would be greatly appreciated.

markf1 said:
Where are you living at the moment im in hampshire england

I'm from Seattle. I own a company called StrideLite + CycLite. We make illuminated safety gear for runners and riders... www.cyclite.com.

I used to do a lot of road biking (before wife and kids) and am getting back into the groove commuting and doing the odd rec ride with the family.

Guest said:
:) Im from queenland australia and i cycle for fun and also competitively with a club. im now doing 35k each morning for practice.what do you guys do for practice? 8)

From OKC. After a year of being on the road implementing POS in hotels and restaurants I'm ready to get back to the real road and ride.

i am from texas, united states. i was browsing the internet looking for ways to become an international air courier and this page popped up. i am attending a leadership camp this summer in malmo, sweden, and i was looking for cheaper ways to fly to europe. i have never been!!! if anyone has any suggestions as to how to become a courier, please contact me at:
[email protected]
i would greatly appreciate it. im in desperate need of a cheaper flight and a fun way to do it. this sounded great!!
many thanks to all who write me back,
lauren mosley
southern methodist university