Where are you from,what do you do?

Hi

I am from Huntington New York. I ride for fun on the weekends and am trying to find time to ride with the local club. My wife gave me a Motobecane cross bike for fathers day. I upgraded the wheels and a few other componenets but am now looking to upgrade although the bike has been great.:D Stan Linden

Hi, 52yr old new to sport. Training 3 days a week 30-40km then club ride Sunday 60-70km. Having trouble with new Shimano 105 HollowtechII. Only changes onto big gear when I get onto smallest gear on cassette. Living in Auckland New Zealand.

Hi, 52yr old new to sport. Training 3 days a week 30-40km then club ride Sunday 60-70km. Having trouble with new Shimano 105 HollowtechII. Only changes onto big gear when I get onto smallest gear on cassette. Living in Auckland New Zealand.

Hi All,
I'm from Sydney, AUSTRALIA.
I have been riding road bikes for a long time, and still enjoy it, just added a mountian bike for a change and loving it .
Now to what I do, as little as possible and I do it very well.

Hello everyone, I am a 38 year old returning to the sport after a 13 year hiatus, I reside in Dearborn Michigan, and I am looking forward to it.

I'm Al from Florida - retired military officer - needing help deciding what bike to trade up to from a TREK 1200 -

hi guys! i'm from the philippines and an anaesthesiologist. i cycle for fun and hope to encourage my kids to take up the hobby.:)

I'm From Kelowna , British Columbia , and hobby in building Bikes , and Flight Sims........Just uploaded some pics of my latest adventure......A Rocky Mountain Custom RM6 .....you'll find it in the forums under Rocky Mountain RM6 , and in the MTB Photos.....i purchsed the frame from a guy in Laredo , Texas and put er' together . Can't wait to take er' into the Mountains !! :)

Hello. I'm from Alaska. I've been Mountain Biking for quite awhile, but have just built a road bike and am really enjoying it. I like working on bikes almost as much as riding them. I've spent alot of time looking at the various forums, and have learned much. Hope to contribute some now.

Hello, Everyone.
My name is Jacob and I am from TX. I just got into cycling for exercising purposes. I had purchased a GMC denali (let the flaming begin).

When I am in shape and have the dough. I will get me an entry level road bike. I have been riding 3 miles every morning at 4 a.m. CST. With a day off. It is very stress relieving and I enjoy it, plus got cycling shorts and wicked shirts, which make my rides more comfortable.:)

I hope to chat with everyone when time permits.

Hi; I'm Oliver: i live in Aldergrove, BC (that's two hours EAST of Vancouver) and I work full time in a plastics factory, where I assemble plastic display cases and storage units.

My cycling is done on my baby: a tenspeed Norco Baretta. It's a great bike, and the first tenspeed (thin tire) bike I've ever owned...previous bikes were mountain bikes, and trust me: I'll never go back to mountain bikes again.

Anyhow, my cycling: I do about 150KM in a week. That encompasses my trips to and from work, going to the bank every payday, and picking up groceries. When the warmer weather hits, I'll be doing more.

Anyhow, that's me in a nutshell. I look forward to learning more about everyone down the road!

Thanks!!!

Oliver

I too ride horses and find it great for my balance, as I am a competitive skier.
but riding bikes keeps me strong to avoid injuries, at least not as many.
Steve in Utah
Guest said:
;D ;D
I am also from Ballarat, Victoria.

Rode my bike hmmm twice in the last 12 months!
Prefer to ride Horses but you cannot get fit riding them!

Like watching racing - have not raced myself.

Day job is Helpdesk Supervisor.

I'm living and skiing in Utah and started biking 30yrs ago just to stay in shape and consiquently got hooked in the process. I've become a better stronger ski-
er for it, and now I keep busy year-round working out. I'm a building contractor
and can out work my helpers half my age! So biking has realy helped keeping me
young and strong. Our local club is very agressive and strong, one of the best
in Ut. as well as the west. This competitive nature has kept me striving to im-
prove just to keep up. Sometimes I push myself so hard my legs cramp up on the longer harder rides and hill climbs. If anyone has a remedy for this problem let me know.
Thanks Steve

Hey all, I live to ride and ride to live...and deal in vintage collectable cycling jerseys. we usually sell at shows, large races in USA and Europe) and always on ebay.

Feel free to check out our auctions. We have everyting from vintage wool jerseys to hard to find teams like Motobecane ,Gitane Renault, Peugeot, Motorolla and tons more..

Here is the link
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=wideworldofsportjerseys

Happy cycling

From: Recently moved from Sydney to the UK. Hanging in Brighton for a short while; will be moving to London soon.

Do: Write (unpaid!). Read film scripts. Possibly soon working as Director's Assistant - if not, I'll give being a bike messenger a go!

Ride: GT road bike for commuting and general travel. Walking feels foreign to me. ;)

framism