Where are you from,what do you do?

Just saying "Hello". Some habits and interests never die, so I'd like to think that cycling will stay an interest that generates actual involvement, i.e., I'll keep riding. I don't know how this community makes friends with the Recument world, but that's where I've had to go after more than desired "mods to the bod". So, DF, or Recumbent, just keep pedaling. Northern Virginia (area of residence) is close to folks who talk about encouraging more bike use (yeah, just like the 70's...just get Washington to follow through where all the "mouths" make promises), so I'm still hoping that some funds get released to push that focus forward.

[lang=hr]pozdrav svima,
ja sam Krunoslav i dolazim iz Hrvatske,
biciklizmom se bavim cca 10 godina sto aktivno sto rekreativno,
trenutno vozim Cannondale Scalpel,[/lang]

cyberlegend1994 said:
Welcome aboard. Great to see more New Englanders here. Enjoy. :cool:

Nice steed. :cool:

thanks! looking forward to rubbing it in my friends faces that i'm out there riding :D

[FONT=&quot]Hello Friends of cyclingforums! I am reemasams a new member here. Want to discuss all the issues related to cycling, body exercise and physical health etc here. Hope to get your active co-operations here.

[/FONT]

I live in maryland near washington dc, and I started to commute to work by bike into washington, dc on the capital crescent trail. After I began to bike commute, I feel not only healthier, but also less stressed out. I'm 59 years young.

Hi all,

my name is Frank. Im 19 years old and a track rider from the Netherlands!
Im into vintage campagnolo and steel bikes! Looking forward to using this board!

Hi everyone , this is Mojar. I professionally an editor. I find forum discussion is very interesting stuff to do. I used to hang out with these forums. Many topics have got a healthy discussion over here. I think it would be most enjoyable while doing discussions in this forums.
Merry Christmas and have a Prosperous New year to all the members in this site.

[lang=de]HI Guys :D

i am from germany
bikeshop-owner
crazy for cyclocross
riding since 1972[/lang]

elmar

My name is Sean. I live in Jacksonville Beach Florida. I compete in xc mtb racing, road racing, triathlons, and just simply love riding my bike! I own and operate www.RecoverBetter.com - we sell recovery and self therapy products for cyclists, triathletes, and runners.

Hi! I'm morgan, from Vancouver BC. I'm a math student at UBC, in my fifth year. Just got into racing bikes this year and it is very, very addictive. It also helps that we have an indoor track to help cope with the rain season.

Got into riding by deciding a couple years ago that I wanted to learn how to build a bike, and ended up with a fixed gear. It was a slippery slope from there. Currently own and ride a Cannondale women's R1000 (I think it's only women's because it's baby blue?), a Cyclops track bike, a Kona Jake the Snake, an older Nishiki International touring bike, and a Mikado fixed gear conversion. Not allowed any more bikes, the room mates will get angry...

Just getting back into riding after a years-long hiatus. I'm a web site designer in Vermont, USA. I used to ride a lot in the '90's. Not much in the beginning of the century (work, school, family...the usual excuses).

This was my 50th Christmas, so I got myself a 'new' 2005 left-over Lightspeed Siena. My old bike (a circa '91 Specialized Allez carbon bike...remember the lugs?) is now going to do duty in the basement as my indoor trainer, giving me a head start on my season.

Glad to be back in gear.