Where are you from,what do you do?

From Northern Virginia and I am a Cycling and Triathlon coach for Juniors and Adults; Dominion Cycling and Tri Club. We do Tri's, Road and CX.

Hello there,

I am new to these forums - I am from Melbourne, Australia and I have been cycling competitively for around 3 years. Mainly criterium or time trial events at a club level - nothing special.

I also love building track bikes. I have 2 for sale, enquire within!

Thanks

Hi most people call me Boab, I'm based in Sussex uk and also Iskele Famagusta Cyprus. I'm a keen rider and Tourer but not a racer really. I've ridden across the uk, Europe and across America and of course Cyprus. I like to meet new people to ride with. Cheers. :) http://cyprusonabianchi.blogspot.com

Live in Rancho Santra Margarita, CA (Orange County). I work at a place named STILLEN (www.stillen.com). Its a manufacturer and retailer of aftermarket parts for automobiles. I am a Data Manager there (the business is very data intensive). Have 2 daughters, 1 granddaughter, and am engaged to the love of my life (this WILL be the last time - if she ever sets a date) :) Have a web page that tells a little bit about me (www.YouthfulGeezer.com) - very little :) Cant share everything :)

Hopefully I can learn a few things here. Even more importantly, I am hoping this will help me get in gear and get back on my bike - so I can lose a ton or so :)

Hello, all. I'm from suburban Chicago (Schaumburg), Illinois, USA. I joined this forum after seeing good advice on recovering from inguinal hernias. That's one of my injuries in the past year after falling and shattering my collarbone last August -- a boy walked into me on a trail. I have a metal plate now, six screws.

This is my 12th season of serious cycling -- 4,000-6,000 miles a year. I dabbled in it in the years before with my Schwinns and was a runner before I discovered modern cycling. I don't race but do an MS ride every year and at least one weeklong bike tour, usually of Wisconsin. I've done something like 17 centuries.

I'm an editor at a newspaper working nights, which allows me riding time during the day. :)

Hello Fellow Cyclist hoping you are all doing well. I am Wes, a displaced Texan living in Arkansas. I am fairly new to cycling. I own a Mountain bike I have had for about two years and just bought a road bike three weeks ago. I am seriously interested in doing century rides.
My profession is law enforcement. I am working on joining my departments bike patrol unit.

Student from western Canada! Ex-runner (2 halfs and 1 full) and training for my first Olympic tri (40k bike ride included) Nice to meet you all!

Frederick Maryland, my 2nd year of road cycling, i love it! Avg 90 miles a week right now, focusing on climbing lately (a lot of rolling hills around here), so trying to get the mental aspect of climbing conquered.

Hi, i'm Stefano from Italy. Pratical cycling for fun, i do some "gran fondo". I' m psychologist and sorry my english it's no good

Grip in the film industry in Toronto Ontario . I use my bike for the commute to work, a little over 40km round trip and train for the odd triathlon.

I'm from Tualatin, Oregon a suburb of Portland, Oregon and I cycle for fitness. Since September 2013 I've dropped from 200 lbs down to 170 lbs, and it feels great.

I have two jobs:

I average 20-21 mph and try to cycle 6-7 days per week, about an hour a ride, sometimes on the weekend I'll do a 40 mile ride.

Hi: I'm Ian Franklin, founder of the Chiang Mai Track Stars (Chiang Mai Track Cycling Club on Facebook) and a member of the UK based A5 Rangers Cycling Club and the League of Veteran Racing Cyclists. I ride here in Chiang Mai about 700k a week, some fast, some socially. I race on the rare occasions we have races in Thailand, or races that suit me. I also coach and mentor at the Chiang Mai Velodrome. Basically, I live the life of a full time cyclist and that's because I'm retired. If you want to experience the pleasures of cycling in Thailand's north there's a number of ways and a number of levels that you can that. We have cycing groups going out most days, chain gangs twice a week, velodrome training and so forth. My Mrs and I do home stay for cyclists only or we can point you to many hotels, dirt cheap to quite expensive. Chiang Mai is a great place for riding and I can inroduce you to the velodrome and in most cases fit you up with a track bike (depending on size).

Geologist from the Sunny Coast, Australia. Just getting into cycling following too many injuries motorcycling - can't get away from the open road :)

Hi everyone.
From Vancouver, BC Canada.
just starting riding road bikes because of too many injuries jogging (feet, shins etc)
Bought a used 2005 trek 2100 (which seems to work) and am riding on weekends and a spin bike at home in the mornings watching the TDF.

Hope to keep in shape and lose the gut.

Any suggestions?

Quote: UCI Road World Championships in Richmond VA in 2015.
Hi,

My company STA Travel has been selected as the preferred travel partner to the UCI Road World Championships in Richmond VA in 2015. This major event on the pro cycling calendar is due to take place from the 19th to 27th September 2015.

We have various packages available for this event, as well as being able to source individual or group flights and hotel accommodation to various other destinations if you wish to take in other parts of the world during your trip.

If you would like further information - then please feel free to check out our site - http://www.statravel.co.uk/richmond-2015.htmhttp://www.statravel.co.uk/richmond-2015.htm or contact myself [email protected]mailto:[email protected]

We can also assist with individual or group travel to the 2014 UCI Road World Championships in Ponferrada, Spain.

I Was Created By My Parents lol But Live In Winipeg Manitoba Canada, I work as I home cleaner, hopefully one day it will build as i have my own cleaning business, other then that i love to cycle , it is a good thinking and stress releaser , beside fishing that i call god's country and place to thinking in peace and have a good meal after you are done :)