Where are you from,what do you do?

That's horrible!!! It takes a certain kind of person to be able to do something like that

You need to take back what you said about goat cheese or we can't be friends :(

(I get the goat cheese dip at Mexican restaurants, and eat so much of it that I don't even want my taco afterwards)

Hi henchman21,

What are you studying?

if I am not wrong, there are many Islands in Montrael.
Which is the Island that you travel by bike?

Hi henchman. Please don't take this the wrong way, it isn't anything bad or whatever... Your name makes me want to scream orders at you

"YOU! GO MAKE ME SOME SWEET TEA!"
"Henchman!! Bring me a whiskey sour!"
"Henchman, go rob a bank!"
"Henchman! Fix my computer!"

Hi henchman. Please don't take this the wrong way, it isn't anything bad or whatever... Your name makes me want to scream orders at you

Karelias said:
Hi Nonn,

Which is the climate in Vancouver?

Actually, today feels like it's the first day of summer. You know that smell in the air, when summer arrives?

Aside from that, it's nice most of the time. We've had rain every 1 in 10 days the last year or two.

kana_marie said:
For the full effect, you need to do it with a German accent.

Reactions: kana_marie
mpre53 said:
For the full effect, you need to do it with a German accent.
Yes!!
I mean, Ja!!
"Henchman, bring-eck meickhick sveetents tea-ack"

Very nice! Much better with the German accent!!

I'm John. I'm from the Seattle area in Washington state, USA. I'm between jobs right now because I'm recovering from some surgeries but I used to work in IT as a Systems Engineer. I'm looking to get back into cycling and I thought this might be a good place for some information.

Hi, another South African cyclist here. I am a mobile app developer and enjoy cycling on the weekends. My love for this hobby started in my early childhood when I got my first bicycle. Living in such a beautiful country with great countryside, one can't enjoy it any better than by cycling. :)

Welcome to the forum Damien! I feel that most people who ride had awesome experiences as kids, it's just something we never forget!

Canada.
Ride Bikes.
So many different styles that I am always switching and learning.
They make me work in between rides to pay the bills B)