Where are you from,what do you do?

I’m in York in the UK and, like every other person in the city, I’m an archaeologist. I’ve just bought my first road bike since I was a teenager, and I’m looking forward to getting out and seeing if it’s as much fun as I remember.

Hi I am Brian Wilsom and my age is 31. Content writing is my passion from my childhood. I started writing content when I was just 15 year old. I have broad experience in writing for the business field. I love writing and reading blogs related to business. I wrote many articles related to business and these are published on blogspot, weebly, medium and other publication sites. I wrote many case studies for businesses to let them know the real need for digital transformation for their business.

Hi, I'm Wanda, I'm from Orlando. I have been cycling for 10 years. I like to ride in the forest thickets or send to different cities.

I'm from South Carolina and I'm an online business owner and also a virtual assistant for a bunch of local startups. I do cycling for leisure and also the health benefits.

it is a wonderful event. Besides, we can do with every Aus dollar you can bring. There is still time to enter, it can be done online

it is a wonderful event. Besides, we can do with every Aus dollar you can bring. There is still time to enter, it can be done online.

Hello.
I am from Romania, 38 years old and I am a Web Developer.
I cycle more seriously since 2 years ago. Been cycling before, but very rare.
Nice to meet you all!
Keep on riding!

Im from MD but I recently had to relocate to Stuttgart Germany for a few years due to my work. I work in the IT field and go where the work takes me.
I got into cycling since 2020 since Europe is such a cycling friendly place compared to the US. I went ahead and invested in a Trek Emonda SL with a few upgrades along with a Scott Speedster CX for those rainy days.
I look forward to getting in the cycling community more and maybe offset my carbon footprint due to my gas guzzling car.

I hope everyone get some good rides this year along with some great coffee breaks!

Reactions: LeonJr.
Hi, I'm From Mexico and I'm a Web Developer and recently I've developed a Website in a Spanish Entertainment application, which is called RepelisPlus Apk. RepelisPlus APK is known for its user-friendly interface and multi-language support, making it a convenient choice for people around the world. In this article, we are going to take a closer look at the features and benefits of using RepelisPlus APK and how to download and install it on an Android device.

I am from Newark, NJ, USA. I am a hospice chaplain, musician and photographer. I am 62, and own a lone 1970s vintage Nishiki Sport. It has been so long since I bought a bike that I had no idea that prices for decent bikes soar into five figures. Wow! I am scouring flea markets, garage sales, thrift stores, etc. for a gravel bike that someone will sell to me like the Nishiki was sold to me - at a price that said give me something for my time out here and get it off my lawn!