Where are you from,what do you do?

StarryMan said:
Hey since you are so forthcoming of your inventory, how about doing us all a favor and post an Excel sheet of all of your assets. Oh my you are impressing everyone so much <sarcasm noted>. "A garage full of custom Harley Choppers..."? I hope you have fun cleaning up the oil slicks slick. As I said, there are windbags over here and evidently over there.

Also - you may want to try to "CHILL OUT".
I have better things to do with my time SONNYBOY than waste it on this computer. Two things Dude! Get mad and get OVER IT!:rolleyes: P.S. My bikes don't leak oil if they did the Butler would clean it up not me:cool: EASTCOAST WINDBAGS I think I'll talk to our Bass player and write a song for the upcoming european tour... I think that will be a smash in England;)

pobserver03 said:
Where am I from? What do I do? both questions are so original and yet so profound at the same time. I am from the "gates of hell" Columbia SC. I love to ride (a roadie I am). German Shepherds rule. Anyone who tells you otherwise ought to be tarred and feathered. And greater than my GSD Griffin is my beautiful wife. Hope to pass ya soon.

Take care of yourself and each other!
pobserver03
Hello pobserver. I am from Columbia too. Why do you call it the gates of hell? Is it the heat? I am also a roadie, but I do not have a dog, nor a wife. I do not want a dog, but a wife might be nice. I ride an 11-year-old Trek 1200. It does the job. Earlier this evening my roommate proposed a name for it: "the grey ghost," or "old glory." I am not sure which I will adopt. I ride about 100k per week, and wish I could/would ride more, but time and motivation are my excuses. Do you ever do the Friday night "beer ride" from Cycle Center, or any other group rides?

Im from Colorado springs, Colorado. I am a MNT Biker. I love to push my limits on the technical stuff and also enjoy long endurance rides

drebro said:
Hello pobserver. I am from Columbia too. Why do you call it the gates of hell? Is it the heat? I am also a roadie, but I do not have a dog, nor a wife. I do not want a dog, but a wife might be nice. I ride an 11-year-old Trek 1200. It does the job. Earlier this evening my roommate proposed a name for it: "the grey ghost," or "old glory." I am not sure which I will adopt. I ride about 100k per week, and wish I could/would ride more, but time and motivation are my excuses. Do you ever do the Friday night "beer ride" from Cycle Center, or any other group rides?
Yeah, it's definitely the heat. We kinda sit in a valley. 30yrs old, 11yrs old, or just bought yesterday it does not matter as long as you ride it. I ride a Cannondale CAAD3. Its my other, other babby. I have not ridden any beer rides this year. Due to medical problems I did not ride for a year, so I am just now starting to reach some kind of form. I am almost at a 100k. If you would like to try to get together for a ride send me a pivate email. As much as I love riding alone, it might be nice to go with someone else. Do you shave?

Hi there,

I'm a 28 year old woman from England living in the States this past three years (came from a job). I injured my foot running a couple of years ago - and I've been riding ever since... firstly on a hybrid and then I bought a road bike last year. I love it - and try to ride 5-6 days a week (1-3 hours) - even in the cold Maine winters! Terrible when it comes to technical stuff - so I'm looking forward to learning lots from this board!

I'm a 16 year old male from Melbourne, Victoria who has just taken up road biking, fairly fit however room for improvement.

Ride about 1 hr per day and am currently doing year 11

Hi,

Names Nicholas, i stay in cape town (vredehoek) south africa.
I work full time for a newspaper called CapeAds (www.capeads.com) as a DTP Production / IT Support.
Basically, i make ads for the paper and look after all the computers and 100 other jobs i do.

Later :)

Hi

43 yr old Quality Manager from Manchester, England. Ridden bikes on and off at club level for about 25 yrs with occasional interruptions from Children and work.

Just ordered a replacement road bike for my stolen wolf in sheeps clothing.:mad:

So I've been on a mountain bike for a while which is so slowwwww.

As I am over 40 and classed as a veteran I'm going to have a go at doing some time trials to see if I can beat some standard times. So I'm training on bike and in Gym at least 300k a week on the road.

If anyone is in the area and wants to do a bit of road work send me an e-mail.

i'm from long island, new york...

i'm a high school student but i hope to be on a race team next summer.

i ride 15-30 miles a day/6 days a week

I'm from Sydney and I enjoy riding my bike for relaxation and fitness, nothing serious though. My true passion is sailing... but thats for another forum. ;)

Great community feel in this site - well done!

Im from East Sussex in the UK. Been riding a hybrid mountain bike on the road for the past year.

Am slowly saving for my first road bike, cant wait, hopefully have it by the end of the summer.

Oh yea I am a facilities manager for a sixth form college.

Originally from Boulder, CO. but now live in hot Las Vegas NV!

I'm a personal trainer, live to cycle along with triathlons!:)

I'm from Leduc, Alberta in Canada. I'm employed in the oil industry.

Just got back into spinning the spokes and loving every minute of it. My old Peugeot UO-8 is still smokin' but will be looking for a new ride sometime real soon.

I'll be looking for advice on this topic from all of you out there as to what's hot and what's not these days. I have my mind set on a couple of new machines but would like the "insider" view.

Greetings from Alberta!

Road Rage said:
I'm from Leduc, Alberta in Canada. I'm employed in the oil industry.

Just got back into spinning the spokes and loving every minute of it. My old Peugeot UO-8 is still smokin' but will be looking for a new ride sometime real soon.

I'll be looking for advice on this topic from all of you out there as to what's hot and what's not these days. I have my mind set on a couple of new machines but would like the "insider" view.

ARGON 18..I am in love with these bikes. I own a Krypton and I love it fast and smooth. And for the price you just cant beat it. www.argon18bike.com

Hi guys, first post...

...Surgical Photographer at a children's hospital in Miami, Florida.

With advances in medical technology, many procedures and medical devices evolve. My job is basically to visually document and record these procedures in progress so that others can learn/apply or modify/enhance.

The image below depicts a typical neurosurgical procedure, used to detect epileptic convulsions. The grid is placed directly on the brain and the wire leads from the grid are then attached to a seizure monitoring device.

I live in Roswell, New Mexico, USA. Forty years old with 5 stepchildren and 14 (15 by Thursday) step-grandchildren. I work about 60 hrs/wk as a systems administrator by day and as a waiter in a Mexican restaurant evenings and most Saturdays. I live only 3 miles from work, but have lengthened my morning commute to a one-hour ride on a Schwinn mountain bike. I ride home for a quick lunch, back to work, and then straight home after my second job.

Next spring I'm hoping to drop down to one job, buy a road bike, and start training to do a century ride.

Hi guys, there is a new bike event in melbourne that will soon be going national next year!

Breakfast2Lunch Bike Ride
Sunday 26 September, 2004
(105km) Port Melbourne to Sorrento
Proudly Supporting The Royal Children's Hospital

www.breakfast2lunch.com.au

Everyone get behind it, and spread the word around to anyone you know in Melbourne, it's a good cause. :)