Where are you from?

Originally posted by an buachaill
Saw the story about the LUAS, I look forward to getting around on it when I get back for a holiday. I've been enjoying your messages in the "Is LA doping?" thread. He has a phenomenal amount of support here (especially here in his home town Austin) and any talk of the book by the evil Irishman Walsh is disregarded as tabloid journalism at it's worst. I hope they bring out an English version of the book. I'd like to read what Emma (a fellow Tallaght native, if I'm not mistaken) has to say about her years with LA.

Slan

Ah, this is getting better - I'm originally from Perrystown (between
the Submarine and the Laurels).
Tallaght's, just up the road from me.
(great for the Wicklow200 training routes - oh that Embankment
comes too soon !)

Tell them there Texans that Mr.Walsh - he ain't all that bad !

Hobart, Tasmania. The little island at the bottom of Australia. Where the devils live.

Born in Glendale, AZ

Grew up in Rainier, OR

Livin' in Happy Valley, OR

Originally posted by an buachaill
Just moved from Dublin, Ireland to Austin Texas.

Better weather - better roads

Wow..I moved 3 years ago from Dublin, Ireland to Canada. So how are you finding living in the States? Do you get homesick at all?

Nice to have another irish emmi on the forum ;)

Kerri

California. Near Los Angeles. San Fernando Valley. Any other Valley-ites out there?

Born in DC, currently living in DC. I have lived in most parts of the US at one time or another tho. The South West and Central Rockies are probably my favorite.

Leeds - West Yorks. - Blighty :)

Crappy weather at the moment but I live 15 mins away from the city centre and 15 mins away from the countryside! I have the best of both worlds and the whole of the Yorkshire Dales to cruise around :D

English guy, living in Amsterdam for 3 years.

I love this EU business, work and live anywhere within the Union ;)))

Now for the Dutch lessons ;((

St. Kilda, victoria, Australia.
Its Finals season, more reason to be out on a bike

Rancho Cucamonga, California
With its surrounding cities, is becoming one of the premiere cycling cities in Southern California. This is my unbiased opinion of course. Of course, San Diego, Redlands and Riverside, CA are at the to of most list(s).
This is just to mention a few.

Hey dmskin, dutch isn't that tough. It's Gemakelijk, like those nice flat roads.

I went to school in Belgium for far too many years and returned to hot, hurricane infested, Miami. I miss the scenery, the euro lifestyle, but riding in Belgium during those wet winters was often unbearable. Nice people, bad weather.

Dag!

From Sydney, Australia. We're coming into Spring and Daylight Saving. Yippee! Love this time of year. :)