Where Are You Going To Ride To This Weekend?

Susimi

May 24, 2015
I think later on today I'm going to take a ride out to the pathway that follows along the banks of the river and see where it takes me. Sort of like a mini adventure!

Sunday I will try and ride out into the countryside on the small country roads. I've heard there is a small aircraft landing ground somewhere close to where I live and this is a good chance to take a leisurely ride out there to see if I can find it.

So what are your cycling plans for the weekend?

Reactions: haleylx4
Well next weekend me and a group of buddies are going on a 70 mile journey to an exotic island. We'll bike down to the ferry and take the ferry to the island where we can stake the night or two and camp out for awhile. It should be fun!

Sounds like that's gonna be quite an adventure!

The weather is meant to be pretty splendid over the weekend so I'm bound to get some more cycling in at some point at least.

I am planning to go over to a park area called Busse Woods here in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. It has a nice level loop with sections that are wooded and sections that are open prairie grass and playing fields. There is a large fenced pasture socked with handsome elk.

Once I have gone around a couple of times I plan to stop at Portillos and get an enormous strawberry milkshake. Its the simple things in life ;) This is my antidote for a week of commuting through streets thronging with rushing idiots.

Around the nature reserve by my place. I can't go right on the path as I fear I'd squish a bunch of snakes, but I hear there's an alternate path right outside the reserve. Hopefully I find it.

I'm doing a 56 mile ride in the morning before going to the shop to work. It's going to rain on me. This will be the 5th consecutive ride I will have done in the rain IF you don't count me riding the unicycle around the "street" last night while my son rode his new mountain bike around.

I have no plans this weekend and the following weekend but I have grand plans in the middle of July. How about biking in a mountain resort? We are going on a vacation in Subic, that's north of Manila, where there are theme parks, resorts, and other good places to visit. But I will be biking there so I hope I would have my new bike by then.

A 56 mile ride he said. This is a good one. I hear about things like this and i want to do it. This is around double of what I do. The next weekend maybe some trails that we have close by here. I need to find out where to get on the mountain trails that I've heard of. Mostly I use the streets.

I am running late on a project that I need to submit and I have some guests arriving before the weekend. I am thinking a bike around the urban park will be enough and entertaining for my guest. This is a good alternative for a jog which most of my friends love to do as part of their morning routine. I can not afford to do long trips now and would rather reserve that on the following weeks

I didn't go riding anywhere this weekend as I was a little tied up with other things, but I did give my bike a nice clean on Saturday evening and gave it a run down to make sure everything was all in check.

I may get a ride in during the week hopefully.

I am planning to go for a cycling trip with my friends this week. We have made all the plans and I guess it would be fun.

I am busy this weekend and that is why I would not go for any ride this weekend. I would get free time after 1 months and then I would think of going to for a ride.

Probably just around the neighborhood. It's a city for a few kilometers in any direction since I live deep in the heart of the city. The only open space is in the different parks, but they are also pretty far, because it's mostly the business district as well as the various university belts that surround the area. Sure, I can go for a ride in the morning, but that's pretty much it, as traffic and lots of pedestrians would make leisurely cycling impossible.

Finally free for a while so I was planning to take a trip this weekend. Contemplating bringing my bike though. Sometimes it's nice to walk. If anything, I will be riding around in the rural area since that's where I'm heading.

Not so long ago I was writing about finding my stolen bike and now I got an accident on the same bike. A guy just hit me with his car. Luckily it wasn't bad for me as much as it was for my bike. My front wheel fell off and now it is not as straight. Anyway, I had plans to go on a lot of amazing places but I have to postpone everything and fix it again. One of the places I wanted to see is a waterfall on the mountain relatively near my home town. It is 35 meters high and beautiful.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This weekend I went to the beach and rented a bike suited for the occasion. I rode across the shore and was quite enjoyable. Fortunately, other people seem to not care much how much sand I was raising up in those moments I was sprinting. Perhaps because there were not much people anyway.

I am busy this weekend. So, I would no go anywhere this weekend but I am free on the next weekend and I am planning to go somewhere. Actually, I have already planned my trip. I am going to a mountain ride with my two sons. They are pretty excited for the ride. So, that's my weekend plan.

I spent this weekend walking and riding around San Diego. I have no idea how long I'm staying here, but it should be fun :D! Just visiting some old family and seeing what I can't get done in the meanwhile.

Finally have some free time and the weather seems like it's going to be really good, so I'm thinking of taking my bike near the coast, there is a by biking rout that I haven't ridden in over a year.