Where Can I Buy a Complete Cove - G-Spot, Full Suspension, Freeride/DH Bike?????????????????????????

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Clark, Jan 30, 2003.

  1. Clark

    Clark Guest

    Okay people I've been searching for a while do you know any shops or dealers I can buy a
    COMPLETE Cove - G-Spot bike?? I need a 16" or 17" PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE. The dealer or shop I
    buy this COMPLETE bike from needs to be able to ship this to me ( I will pay charges but I need
    it mail order)

    Thank you

    Tags:

  2. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 22:26:19 -0800, "Clark" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Okay people I've been searching for a while do you know any shops or dealers I can buy a
    >COMPLETE Cove - G-Spot bike?? I need a 16" or 17" PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE. The dealer or shop I
    >buy this COMPLETE bike from needs to be able to ship this to me ( I will pay charges but I need
    >it mail order)
    >
    >Thank you

    No idea, furthermore why are you looking for a G-Spot on a bike?....You'll never find it
    there buddy.

    :-]

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 22:26:19 -0800, "Clark" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Okay people I've been searching for a while do you know any shops or
    dealers
    > >I can buy a COMPLETE Cove - G-Spot bike?? I need a 16" or 17" PLEASE HELP
    ME
    > >OUT HERE. The dealer or shop I buy this COMPLETE bike from needs to be
    able
    > >to ship this to me ( I will pay charges but I need it mail order)
    > >
    > >Thank you
    > >

    > No idea, furthermore why are you looking for a G-Spot on a bike?....You'll never find it
    > there buddy.

    Depends who's riding the bike.......

    Shaun aRe

  4. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Clark" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Okay people I've been searching for a while do you know any shops or
    dealers
    > I can buy a COMPLETE Cove - G-Spot bike?? I need a 16" or 17" PLEASE HELP
    ME
    > OUT HERE. The dealer or shop I buy this COMPLETE bike from needs to be
    able
    > to ship this to me ( I will pay charges but I need it mail order)
    >
    > Thank you

    Start with these guys?

    http://www.covebike.com/article.php?itm=42

    Mike

  5. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "Clark" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Okay people I've been searching for a while do you know any shops or
    dealers
    > I can buy a COMPLETE Cove - G-Spot bike?? I need a 16" or 17" PLEASE HELP
    ME
    > OUT HERE. The dealer or shop I buy this COMPLETE bike from needs to be
    able
    > to ship this to me ( I will pay charges but I need it mail order)
    >
    > Thank you

    I know that www.jensonusa.com sells the Cove line. They also sell build kits. They might even have a
    build program or something.

    It would be worth it to check out. They might build the bike for you for a nominal charge if you
    talk to them. If not, maybe there is another way you can get it put together....

    darsh

  6. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > It would be worth it to check out. They might build the bike for you for
    > nominal charge if you talk to them. If not, maybe there is another way
    you
    > can get it put together....
    >
    > darsh

    If he lives near Richmond, VA I work for beer. ;^)

    Mike

  7. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >

    > > It would be worth it to check out. They might build the bike for you
    for
    > > nominal charge if you talk to them. If not, maybe there is another way
    > you
    > > can get it put together....
    > >
    > > darsh
    > >

    > If he lives near Richmond, VA I work for beer. ;^)

    Yes indeed, Sulu, prepare to beam Mr. Dart to the planet.

    darsh

    > Mike

  8. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest