Where Can I Buy a Complete Cove - G-Spot, Full Suspension, Freeride/DH Bike?????????????????????????

Clark

Guest
Okay people I've been searching for a while do you know any shops or dealers I can buy a
COMPLETE Cove - G-Spot bike?? I need a 16" or 17" PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE. The dealer or shop I
buy this COMPLETE bike from needs to be able to ship this to me ( I will pay charges but I need
it mail order)

Thank you

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 22:26:19 -0800, "Clark" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Okay people I've been searching for a while do you know any shops or dealers I can buy a
>COMPLETE Cove - G-Spot bike?? I need a 16" or 17" PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE. The dealer or shop I
>buy this COMPLETE bike from needs to be able to ship this to me ( I will pay charges but I need
>it mail order)
>
>Thank you

No idea, furthermore why are you looking for a G-Spot on a bike?....You'll never find it
there buddy.

:-]

Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 22:26:19 -0800, "Clark" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Okay people I've been searching for a while do you know any shops or
dealers
> >I can buy a COMPLETE Cove - G-Spot bike?? I need a 16" or 17" PLEASE HELP
ME
> >OUT HERE. The dealer or shop I buy this COMPLETE bike from needs to be
able
> >to ship this to me ( I will pay charges but I need it mail order)
> >
> >Thank you
> >

> No idea, furthermore why are you looking for a G-Spot on a bike?....You'll never find it
> there buddy.

Depends who's riding the bike.......

Shaun aRe

"Clark" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Okay people I've been searching for a while do you know any shops or
dealers
> I can buy a COMPLETE Cove - G-Spot bike?? I need a 16" or 17" PLEASE HELP
ME
> OUT HERE. The dealer or shop I buy this COMPLETE bike from needs to be
able
> to ship this to me ( I will pay charges but I need it mail order)
>
> Thank you

Start with these guys?

http://www.covebike.com/article.php?itm=42

Mike

"Clark" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Okay people I've been searching for a while do you know any shops or
dealers
> I can buy a COMPLETE Cove - G-Spot bike?? I need a 16" or 17" PLEASE HELP
ME
> OUT HERE. The dealer or shop I buy this COMPLETE bike from needs to be
able
> to ship this to me ( I will pay charges but I need it mail order)
>
> Thank you

I know that www.jensonusa.com sells the Cove line. They also sell build kits. They might even have a
build program or something.

It would be worth it to check out. They might build the bike for you for a nominal charge if you
talk to them. If not, maybe there is another way you can get it put together....

darsh

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> It would be worth it to check out. They might build the bike for you for
> nominal charge if you talk to them. If not, maybe there is another way
you
> can get it put together....
>
> darsh

If he lives near Richmond, VA I work for beer. ;^)

Mike

> "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > It would be worth it to check out. They might build the bike for you
for
> > nominal charge if you talk to them. If not, maybe there is another way
> you
> > can get it put together....
> >
> > darsh
> >

> If he lives near Richmond, VA I work for beer. ;^)

Yes indeed, Sulu, prepare to beam Mr. Dart to the planet.

darsh

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003 08:00:13 -0500, "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:xaK_9.115442$6G4.13699@sccrnsc02...
>>
>> "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> > If he lives near Richmond, VA I work for beer. ;^)
>>
>> Yes indeed, Sulu, prepare to beam Mr. Dart to the planet.
>>
>> darsh
>
>Just as long as I'm not wearing a red shirt.
>
>Mike

I thought it was the gold shirt guys that always died?

Mud