order?

From: [email protected] (Paul=A0Kossa)
<snip>
>I know I can get them directly form the
>Specialized web site . . . that is, if my
>WebTV is compatible with it.

</snip>
So! I'm niot the only WebTV'er here! Tell me, are you using WTV for
this post? How do you manage to access the usenet through another addy
(yellowbananas.com)?

And, more importantly, is it possible to retain the original post so I
don't have to copy-paste, and go through all the trouble of
backspace-return-greaterthanning the quoted post?

I know this is rather OT, but if I were to write directly, I doubt it
would go through, as most of the addy's here are "spam-proofed". So
please, to keep from "OT'ing" this thread any more, respond directly to
the E-mail addy above. Others may respond in the same way with their
tips.

Thanks

- -

"May you have the wind at your back.