anyone who sells them on-line or through mail order?

From: [email protected] (Paul=A0Kossa) <snip>
>I know I can get them directly form the Specialized web
>site . . . that is, if my WebTV is compatible with it.
</snip> So! I'm niot the only WebTV'er here! Tell me, are
you using WTV for this post? How do you manage to access the
usenet through another addy (yellowbananas.com)?

And, more importantly, is it possible to retain the original
post so I don't have to copy-paste, and go through all the
trouble of backspace-return-greaterthanning the quoted post?

I know this is rather OT, but if I were to write directly, I
doubt it would go through, as most of the addy's here are
"spam-proofed". So please, to keep from "OT'ing" this thread
any more, respond directly to the E-mail addy above. Others
may respond in the same way with their tips.

Thanks

- -

"May you have the wind at your back. And a really low gear
for the hills!"

Chris'Z Corner http://www.geocities.com/czcorner