Where can I buy....

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Joe Murphy, Feb 13, 2004.

  1. Joe Murphy

    Joe Murphy Guest

    Zipp replacement stickers for 303 carbon wheels?

    Tags:

  2. Robin Hubert

    Robin Hubert Guest

    "JOE MURPHY" <[email protected]M> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Zipp replacement stickers for 303 carbon wheels?

    I bet you would never have thought of .................

    ZIPP????

    Robin Hubert

  3. Joe Murphy

    Joe Murphy Guest

    Yah, but you can't buy them off there web site. Dick head. You have to buy them from a dealer.

    "Robin Hubert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "JOE MURPHY" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Zipp replacement stickers for 303 carbon wheels?
    >
    > I bet you would never have thought of .................
    >
    > ZIPP????
    >
    > Robin Hubert

  4. S O R N I

    S O R N I Guest

    JOE MURPHY TOP-POSTED (big surprise):

    > {moved for coherency}

    > "Robin Hubert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >> "JOE MURPHY" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...
    >>> Zipp replacement stickers for 303 carbon wheels?
    >>
    >> I bet you would never have thought of .................
    >>
    >> ZIPP????

    > Yah, but you can't buy them off there web site. Dick head. You have to buy them from a dealer.

    So send them an e-mail and ask.

    Bill "rocket scientist" S.

  5. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:47:03 GMT, "S o r n i"
    <[email protected]> may have said:

    >JOE MURPHY TOP-POSTED (big surprise):
    >
    >> {moved for coherency}
    >
    >> "Robin Hubert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:<[email protected]>...
    >>> "JOE MURPHY" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>> news:[email protected]...
    >>>
    >>> I bet you would never have thought of .................
    >>>
    >>> ZIPP????
    >
    >> Yah, but you can't buy them off there web site. Dick head. You have to buy them from a dealer.
    >
    >So send them an e-mail and ask.

    Yeah. Some of the manufacturers will send you a few just for inquiring. It's advertising,
    after all...

    it's also possible that I'm busy.

  6. Robin Hubert

    Robin Hubert Guest

    "JOE MURPHY" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Yah, but you can't buy them off there web site. Dick head. You have to buy them from a dealer.

    And the problem is? Why wouldn't Zipp provide you with a name and location of a local
    dealer, dickhead?

    > "Robin Hubert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "JOE MURPHY" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Zipp replacement stickers for 303 carbon wheels?
    > >
    > > I bet you would never have thought of .................
    > >
    > > ZIPP????

    Robin Hubert