Where can I Cane Creek Integrated Headset part??

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by cyclingches, May 21, 2004.

  1. cyclingches

    cyclingches Guest

    Hi,

    Can anyone tell me where i can find just a small part of a Cane Creek
    Integrated Headset? I am missing the split wedge that goes between
    the top bearing and the top cap.

    Thanks,

    Ches

    Tags:

  2. Bill

    Bill Guest

    [email protected] (cyclingches) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anyone tell me where i can find just a small part of a Cane Creek
    > Integrated Headset? I am missing the split wedge that goes between
    > the top bearing and the top cap.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Ches

    http://www.canecreek.com/site/home/index_w_m.html

    Call them. They have great customer service. They will send you the
    part. Might be a couple of bucks.

    Bill