Where can I find a Look Ergo stem in the UK?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Me, Apr 11, 2003.

  1. Me

    Me Guest

    Hi, I'm trying to find the cheapest source for a 1" ahead Look Ergo stem. New or secondhand would be
    find. But I live in England and need a UK source...

    Cheers for any leads...

    Tags:

  2. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Me wrote:

    Who? :)

    > Hi, I'm trying to find the cheapest source for a 1" ahead Look Ergo stem. New or secondhand would
    > be find. But I live in England and need a UK source...

    Plenty of UK dealers have it; most sell it for about £99. I did once see it at £95 but have
    forgotton where that was, sorry.

    See: http://www.parker-international.co.uk/handlebars.htm

    By the way, the current model is suitable for both 1" and 1 1/8" forks (it's supplied with a shim).

    ~PB