Where can I find a pedal powered Blender/Juicer? Help Needed!!

Nic

Guest
Please call Nic in Sydney on 0416 372 713 if you know where I can find
a pedal powered juicer/blender. I need one in the next week or two.

Thanks, fellow pedlos....

Nic

"Nic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Please call Nic in Sydney on 0416 372 713 if you know where I can find
> a pedal powered juicer/blender. I need one in the next week or two.

That reminds me of the guy that had a juice bar built
onto his bike on one of the critical mass rides I went
on. It was sooo cool!
Has anyone else seen that bike? It was in Melb.
From memory he had a table setup on the front
and a blender along with bowls of fruit and milk, etc.
on it. Great for those long rides where you need
to keep energy levels up I guess? :p

hippy

: From memory he had a table setup on the front
: and a blender along with bowls of fruit and milk, etc.
: on it. Great for those long rides where you need
: to keep energy levels up I guess? :p
:
: hippy

Wow. Thats a bit of effort. I would love to see that. Was he able to make
a smoothie while riding?

Pete

"John Doe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> : From memory he had a table setup on the front
> : and a blender along with bowls of fruit and milk, etc.
> : on it. Great for those long rides where you need
> : to keep energy levels up I guess? :p
>
> Wow. Thats a bit of effort. I would love to see that.

Well I might just have photos...
Yep, I've got a photo...
Creating image gallery...
Uploading to website..
Posting url to newsgroup:
<http://www.openwindows.com.au/hippy/web/Cycling/300301_CM_Burnley_Tunnel/sl
ides/IM000589.html>

>Was he able to make a smoothie while riding?

Not that I saw. It would require no-hand riding
on an awkward bike. Possible, but unlikely.

hippy

The link doesnt work but I found the pics. That is a classic. Which one
are you in all those pics?

"John Doe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> The link doesnt work but I found the pics. That is a classic. Which one
> are you in all those pics?

Well the link is right but it probably came through as a wrapped
link. Simply copy both parts into your browser's URL field and
it should work.

I'm the photographer so I'm not in any of them.. besides I
wouldn't want to ID myself.. might give a few people
something to aim at in their Rav4s! ;-)

I took IMG601 while 'coasting' down the Burnley Tunnel
around 65kph... weeeeeeeee! Fun Fun FUN! :)

hippy

: Well the link is right but it probably came through as a wrapped
: link. Simply copy both parts into your browser's URL field and
: it should work.

Oh. Yes of course.

: I'm the photographer so I'm not in any of them.. besides I
: wouldn't want to ID myself.. might give a few people
: something to aim at in their Rav4s! ;-)

You just want them aimed at your friends right? :).

: I took IMG601 while 'coasting' down the Burnley Tunnel
: around 65kph... weeeeeeeee! Fun Fun FUN! :)
:

I will have a look.