Where can I find a pedal powered Blender/Juicer? Help Needed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nic

Please call Nic in Sydney on 0416 372 713 if you know where I can find a pedal powered
juicer/blender. I need one in the next week or two.

Thanks, fellow pedlos....

Nic

"Nic" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Please call Nic in Sydney on 0416 372 713 if you know where I can find a pedal powered
> juicer/blender. I need one in the next week or two.

That reminds me of the guy that had a juice bar built onto his bike on one of the critical mass
rides I went on. It was sooo cool! Has anyone else seen that bike? It was in Melb. From memory he
had a table setup on the front and a blender along with bowls of fruit and milk, etc. on it. Great
for those long rides where you need to keep energy levels up I guess? :p

hippy

From memory he had a table setup on the front
: and a blender along with bowls of fruit and milk, etc. on it. Great for those long rides where you
: need to keep energy levels up I guess? :p
:
: hippy

Wow. Thats a bit of effort. I would love to see that. Was he able to make a smoothie while riding?

Pete

"John Doe" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:FEaab.109358$bo1.80753@news-
> : From memory he had a table setup on the front and a blender along with bowls of fruit and milk,
> : etc. on it. Great for those long rides where you need to keep energy levels up I guess? :p
>
> Wow. Thats a bit of effort. I would love to see that.

Well I might just have photos... Yep, I've got a photo... Creating image gallery... Uploading to
website.. Posting url to newsgroup:
<http://www.openwindows.com.au/hippy/web/Cycling/300301_CM_Burnley_Tunnel/sl ides/IM000589.html>

>Was he able to make a smoothie while riding?

Not that I saw. It would require no-hand riding on an awkward bike. Possible, but unlikely.

hippy

The link doesnt work but I found the pics. That is a classic. Which one are you in all those pics?

"John Doe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> The link doesnt work but I found the pics. That is a classic. Which one are you in all those pics?

Well the link is right but it probably came through as a wrapped link. Simply copy both parts into
your browser's URL field and it should work.

I'm the photographer so I'm not in any of them.. besides I wouldn't want to ID myself.. might give a
few people something to aim at in their Rav4s! ;-)

I took IMG601 while 'coasting' down the Burnley Tunnel around 65kph... weeeeeeeee! Fun Fun FUN! :)

hippy

Well the link is right but it probably came through as a wrapped
: link. Simply copy both parts into your browser's URL field and it should work.

Oh. Yes of course.

: I'm the photographer so I'm not in any of them.. besides I wouldn't want to ID myself.. might give
: a few people something to aim at in their Rav4s! ;-)

You just want them aimed at your friends right? :).

: I took IMG601 while 'coasting' down the Burnley Tunnel around 65kph... weeeeeeeee! Fun Fun
: FUN! :)
:

I will have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.