Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Where can I find OEM carbon frames?

Started by 996vtwin · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,858 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
26 June 2005
Last activity
28 June 2005
Original author
996vtwin
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,858
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am looking for an OEM carbon frame in nude colour but cant seem to find any. I found a couple of EBAY but the guy dosent answer his messages. No logos just plain old nude carbon.

    Thanks

  2. get your checkbook out...

    http://www.calfeedesign.com

  3. 996vtwin said:

    I am looking for an OEM carbon frame in nude colour but cant seem to find any. I found a couple of EBAY but the guy dosent answer his messages. No logos just plain old nude carbon.

    Thanks

    Hey 996vtwin,

    You mean something like this?

    [IMG]img75.echo.cxqs2fullbuild3dd.jpg[/IMG]

    I just finished the build. High modulus carbon fiber monocoque. Frame by itself weighs approx. 1.0 kg. Stiff but smooth ride, good power transfer, nice climber, especially dancing out of the saddle. $650 with a 5-yr. warranty. It's the Pedal Force QS2. Look at it here:

    www.pedalforce.com

    Talk to Mike or Ming and tell them Ralph J. sent you 😄 .

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.