Where can I get biking shoes?

mike7382

Jul 27, 2004
I was wondering if anyone knows a place where I can get biking shoes? I have wanted them recently because my shoelaces are too long and get caught from time to time in the pedals. Can anyone help me out?

mike7382 said:
I was wondering if anyone knows a place where I can get biking shoes? I have wanted them recently because my shoelaces are too long and get caught from time to time in the pedals. Can anyone help me out?

At a bike shop?

dwsonntag said:
Nice post. I thought someone might know a good website or online store.
performance and nashbar. There are ways to deal with laces if that be yer only issue.

i reckon this wont help you, but i have a suggestion for anyone in cape town who wants to buy bicycle shoes and well, any other parts.

give bellville cycles a shot (you can get the number from the phone book), they have good stuff and great prices and the guys there (if you ask for advice) will spend ages with you telling you anything you want to know.

you can see they a shop that cares where as other shops in cape town are so profit driven, they'll say 1 thing and hope u understand and buy the product or just leave.

*shrug*

mike7382 said:
ebay brought me a new pair, fits perfect but i have had to wait to find a pair that fit.

brand new: my size: within my price range