Where can I get one of these!

> G.T. <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> > > Ummmmmmm its not a bmx though.
> >
> > Actually, try rec.motorcycles.dirt. Much more appropriate.
> >

> Geeze you're dull these days Greg. Anyhow, WTF is it to you if these guy's post questions like
> that here, you jumped up little wannabe tyrant?
>
> Shaun aRe - Yawn.

Aww, c'mon Shaun. you act as if you've never been here before. Wait a minute, you're not the real
Shaun! IMPOSTER!!

Dave (how many times have you seen this? really.)

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> G.T. <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

>>>Ummmmmmm its not a bmx though.
>>
>>Actually, try rec.motorcycles.dirt. Much more appropriate.
>>

> Geeze you're dull these days Greg. Anyhow, WTF is it to you if these guy's post questions like
> that here, you jumped up little wannabe tyrant?

This isn't alt-bmx.

Cheerios, Greg

--
"Loose the Mekons, came the cheer"

> > "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...

> > > Actually, try rec.motorcycles.dirt. Much more appropriate.
> >
> > How about alt.dorky-bikes?
> >
> > JD
>
> Isn't that where you learn about SSing?
>
> Mike

yep, yep. He's the dork-master. err, web master. I mean brutal master!

Dave

> Shaun aRe - Bloody prjudice everywhere! Geeze, can't even walk into the chemists naked
> anymore.......

and they get particularly upset when you ask for assistance with the fitting...

> Dave <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > G.T. <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > Geeze you're dull these days Greg. Anyhow, WTF is it to you if these
> guy's
> > > post questions like that here, you jumped up little wannabe tyrant?
> > >
> > > Shaun aRe - Yawn.
> >
> > Aww, c'mon Shaun. you act as if you've never been here before. Wait a minute, you're not the
> > real Shaun! IMPOSTER!!
>
> "I'm the real Shaunie, the real Shaunie Shaunie" - there, that's yer
proof.
> So, why don't you just................................... go do something
or
> other.
>
> If you were twice as smart, you'd be a dumbfuck.
>
> > Dave (how many times have you seen this? really.)
>
> What, you typing lame and innane **** in brackets after your name? Too ****ing many times.

just trying to be like you Mr Rim-Job!

> Shaun aRe a *****!

> G.T. <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:wRqH9.6201$%[email protected]...
> > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > > G.T. <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > Geeze you're dull these days Greg. Anyhow, WTF is it to you if these
> guy's
> > > post questions like that here, you jumped up little wannabe tyrant?
> > >

> > This isn't alt-bmx.
>
> So, WGAF apart from you?
>
> > Cheerios, Greg
>
> 'Fruit Loops Greg', more like.
>

> Shaun aRe - Bloody prjudice everywhere! Geeze, can't even walk into the chemists naked
> anymore.......

Talk about stupid, inane ****! Mr Rim-Job you sir are a wonderful individual.

Dave (hypocrite mo-fo!)

> Dave <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > guy's

> > > "I'm the real Shaunie, the real Shaunie Shaunie" - there, that's yer
> > proof.
> > > So, why don't you just................................... go do
> something
> > or
> > > other.
> > >
> > > If you were twice as smart, you'd be a dumbfuck.

> > > What, you typing lame and innane **** in brackets after your name? Too ****ing many times.
> > >

> > just trying to be like you Mr Rim-Job!
>
> You need to have a working mind, some wits and a clue to be like me. This means you have
> _zero_ chance.

Yep, you've pretty much cornered the market on stupidity! And you have a clue? Prove it. I don't
think you do.

> > > Shaun aRe a *****!
>
> You wish - it'd be the closest you got to any.

HAHAHAHAHA, what a retort (umm, that's comeback dumbass!) I've got a girlfriend, all you have is
your hand!

> Shaun aRe - Watching you kick your own **** again and laughing. ',;~}

Time for your meds again Mr-I make myself laugh with just a stroke of the key's. You're becoming
dilusional. Again.

Dave (We are laughing AT YOU, not with you.)

> Dave <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > G.T. <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:wRqH9.6201$%[email protected]...

> > > guy's

> > > So, WGAF apart from you?

> > > 'Fruit Loops Greg', more like.
> > >

> > > Shaun aRe - Bloody prjudice everywhere! Geeze, can't even walk into
the
> > > chemists naked anymore.......
> >
> > Talk about stupid, inane ****! Mr Rim-Job you sir are a wonderful individual.
>
> I know this, same reason you know you're stupid and worthless - people
tell
> me.

I'm stupid and worthless because people tell you? You're easily lead aren't you?

Dave (mindless dimwit you are. I'm telling YOU that, must be true then eh?)

> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Time for your meds again Mr-I make myself laugh with just a stroke of
the
> > key's. You're becoming dilusional. Again.
> >
> > Dave (We are laughing AT YOU, not with you.)
> > >

> WTF is We? Mr I_live_in_my_own_little_world. (But it's ok, they know him there.)
>
> Mike - Speak for yourself.

We as in my household. With my riding buddies, about to embark on a magnificant ride. You I could
care less about. But you have to admit, his inane chatter, which borderlines on insanity, is, well
at least comical to say the least. In the immortal words of George Thoroughly-Good. Everybody funny.
Now you funny Too!

Dave (have a great ride boy's and girls)