Where Can I Get Some Specialized Bib Tights

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Paul Sherer, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul Sherer

Paul Sherer Guest

All

After struggling through the winter with just my summer tights i've finally decided to invest in a
    pair of winter tights. I'm thinking of getting the Specialized ones as they were recommended in
    Cycling Weekly as a good buy and good for warmth as well. Can anyone recommend anywhere online that
    I get them for a decent price. I've done a few searches in google but can't seem to find anywhere in
    the UK that stokes them.

Regards Paul

Tags:

2. "Paul Sherer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > All
    >
    > After struggling through the winter with just my summer tights i've finally decided to invest in a
    > pair of winter tights. I'm thinking of getting the Specialized ones as they were recommended in
    > Cycling Weekly as a good buy and good for warmth as well. Can anyone recommend anywhere online
    > that I get them for a decent price. I've done a few searches in google but can't seem to find
    > anywhere in the UK that stokes them.
    >

Don't know where to get them but I can confirm they're pretty damn good - I won mine as a trailquest
    prize and in spite of nevr being interested in even trying bibs I thought since i had them and they
    looked warm I'd see how I got on with them - now converted.

Russ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.