Where Can I Get Some Specialized Bib Tights

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Paul Sherer, Feb 5, 2003.

  1. Paul Sherer

    Paul Sherer Guest

    All

    After struggling through the winter with just my summer tights i've finally decided to invest in a
    pair of winter tights. I'm thinking of getting the Specialized ones as they were recommended in
    Cycling Weekly as a good buy and good for warmth as well. Can anyone recommend anywhere online that
    I get them for a decent price. I've done a few searches in google but can't seem to find anywhere in
    the UK that stokes them.

    Regards Paul

    Tags:

  2. "Paul Sherer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > All
    >
    > After struggling through the winter with just my summer tights i've finally decided to invest in a
    > pair of winter tights. I'm thinking of getting the Specialized ones as they were recommended in
    > Cycling Weekly as a good buy and good for warmth as well. Can anyone recommend anywhere online
    > that I get them for a decent price. I've done a few searches in google but can't seem to find
    > anywhere in the UK that stokes them.

    Don't know where to get them but I can confirm they're pretty damn good - I won mine as a trailquest
    prize and in spite of nevr being interested in even trying bibs I thought since i had them and they
    looked warm I'd see how I got on with them - now converted.

    Russ