Where Can I Get Some Specialized Bib Tights

Paul Sherer

Guest
All

After struggling through the winter with just my summer tights i've finally decided to invest in a
pair of winter tights. I'm thinking of getting the Specialized ones as they were recommended in
Cycling Weekly as a good buy and good for warmth as well. Can anyone recommend anywhere online that
I get them for a decent price. I've done a few searches in google but can't seem to find anywhere in
the UK that stokes them.

Regards Paul

"Paul Sherer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> All
>
> After struggling through the winter with just my summer tights i've finally decided to invest in a
> pair of winter tights. I'm thinking of getting the Specialized ones as they were recommended in
> Cycling Weekly as a good buy and good for warmth as well. Can anyone recommend anywhere online
> that I get them for a decent price. I've done a few searches in google but can't seem to find
> anywhere in the UK that stokes them.

Don't know where to get them but I can confirm they're pretty damn good - I won mine as a trailquest
prize and in spite of nevr being interested in even trying bibs I thought since i had them and they
looked warm I'd see how I got on with them - now converted.

Russ