Where can I pickup one of these nifty gadgets for my MTB

Ack... URL too long. Does not compute..... Danger, danger Will Robinson.
Try pasting this into your browser address box-thingy:

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/press/spirit/20040128a/sol25-flhaz.jpg

It would be nifty for those situations on the trail when a mass spectrometer would come in handy
(hmmmm maybe in Iraq).

"Blair Maynard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/press/spirit/20040128a/sol25-flhaz.jp

> Gotta have one. Probably requires a good rack though. Damn.
>
> Still, gotta have it....

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 20:30:56 GMT, "Blair Maynard"
<[email protected]> may have said:

>Ack... URL too long. Does not compute..... Danger, danger Will Robinson. Try pasting this into your
>browser address box-thingy:
>
>marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/press/spirit/20040128a/sol25-flhaz.jpg
>
>It would be nifty for those situations on the trail when a mass spectrometer would come in handy
>(hmmmm maybe in Iraq).

I'm sure NASA's contractor would be willing to build one for you, probably for less than
US$10 million.

it's also possible that I'm busy.

"Blair Maynard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ack... URL too long. Does not compute..... Danger, danger Will Robinson. Try pasting this into
> your browser address box-thingy:
>
> marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/press/spirit/20040128a/sol25-flhaz.jpg
>
> It would be nifty for those situations on the trail when a mass
spectrometer
> would come in handy (hmmmm maybe in Iraq).

It is a pretty cool looking rock ... no wonder they decided to check it out.

Next time, try one of the services that shortens url's, such as http://tinyurl.com/

C.Q.C.

[email protected] (Michael Green) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]
> berlin.de>...
> > Michael Green wrote:
> >
> > > "> >

> > > Link seems to be broken.
> >
> > Yes, the link is broken by text wrapping.
> >
> > Tom Sherman - Quad Cities
> Its 404

Dear Michael,

When I tack the missing "g" on to form a .jpg, the link works fine.

Carl Fogel

[email protected] (Michael Green) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]
> berlin.de>...
> > Michael Green wrote:
> >
> > > "> >

> > > Link seems to be broken.
> >
> > Yes, the link is broken by text wrapping.
> >
> > Tom Sherman - Quad Cities
> Its 404

It works for me. Here's the same link, compacted: http://tinyurl.com/ywd7f

Jeff