Where can we get custom jerseys

Deest

New Member
Jul 16, 2005
Our company is sponsoring a cyclist in America and we'll be supplying the kit for him. Does anyone know a good place or three where we can get custom designed jerseys and knicks?

Ta muchly

Donga

Guest
Deest wrote:
> Our company is sponsoring a cyclist in America and we'll be supplying
> the kit for him. Does anyone know a good place or three where we can
> get custom designed jerseys and knicks?

There are ads in every edition of Bicycling Australia.

Deest

New Member
Jul 16, 2005
Donga said:
Deest wrote:
> Our company is sponsoring a cyclist in America and we'll be supplying
> the kit for him. Does anyone know a good place or three where we can
> get custom designed jerseys and knicks?

There are ads in every edition of Bicycling Australia.
OK, but since I don't get that magazine I'll take my pen and paper into the newsagent and make some notes:rolleyes:

Actually I may have found somewhere thanks

Andrew

Guest
"Deest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]
> Our company is sponsoring a cyclist in America and we'll be supplying
> the kit for him. Does anyone know a good place or three where we can
> get custom designed jerseys and knicks?
>
> Ta muchly
> --
> Deest

Here's what I dug up from google.groups searching of this ng last week:

* Body Torque http://www.bodytorque.com.au/ 1800 350 158
* Cannibal http://www.cannibal.com.au/club.html
* Rowbust www.rowbust.com
* Giramondo http://www.giramondo.com.au/
* Scody http://www.scody.com.au/ 07 55352900
* UNO http://www.unoclothing.com/
* Cueldee, 76 Charles St Aitkenvale Qld 07 4779 3833
(http://www.cueldee.com.au)
* Hot Designs http://www.hotdesigns.com.au/
* Ventou http://www.ventou.com.au/pages/custom.html
* Netti http://www.netti.com.au/

Bleve

Guest
Andrew wrote:
> "Deest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:D[email protected]
> > Our company is sponsoring a cyclist in America and we'll be supplying
> > the kit for him. Does anyone know a good place or three where we can
> > get custom designed jerseys and knicks?
> >
> > Ta muchly
> > --
> > Deest

> Here's what I dug up from google.groups searching of this ng last week:
>
> * Body Torque http://www.bodytorque.com.au/ 1800 350 158
> * Cannibal http://www.cannibal.com.au/club.html
> * Rowbust www.rowbust.com
> * Giramondo http://www.giramondo.com.au/
> * Scody http://www.scody.com.au/ 07 55352900
> * UNO http://www.unoclothing.com/
> * Cueldee, 76 Charles St Aitkenvale Qld 07 4779 3833
> (http://www.cueldee.com.au)
> * Hot Designs http://www.hotdesigns.com.au/
> * Ventou http://www.ventou.com.au/pages/custom.html
> * Netti http://www.netti.com.au/

Of all of these, the one that does small runs (10 jerseys minimum) is
rowbust. The rest usually aren't interested in small runs. That was
my experience getting aboc jerseys etc made up.

And, they're local (Collingwood) so you can go and talk to them!

Deest

New Member
Jul 16, 2005
Bleve said:
Of all of these, the one that does small runs (10 jerseys minimum) is
rowbust. The rest usually aren't interested in small runs. That was
my experience getting aboc jerseys etc made up.

And, they're local (Collingwood) so you can go and talk to them!
Thanks. I thought about you about a microsecond after hitting the submit button on my post. Didn't even think about the aboc ones (since I don't have mine yet :)) I've emailed them and am waiting for a reply

Donga

Guest
Deest wrote:

>OK, but since I don't get that magazine I'll take my pen and paper
>into the newsagent and make some notes:rolleyes:

How much are you sponsoring him for? My kids call me a tyke!
;-)
Donga

HughMann

New Member
Jun 22, 2004
Deest said:
Our company is sponsoring a cyclist in America and we'll be supplying the kit for him. Does anyone know a good place or three where we can get custom designed jerseys and knicks?

Ta muchly

CUELDEE 76 Charles St Aitkenvale ( Townsville) 07 4776 3833 made the jerseys for the Childrens Cancer Ride. Mine is still going strong and no probs. AFIK they were cheapest quote. They will do small runs.

Dont know about knicks. Sewing 8 panels of lycra is not easy and the chamois requires special equipment. From what I have seen cheap knicks are ****. Audax get custom stuff done, have a look at their site and see who they use.

Email [email protected]
web www.cueldee.com.au

Cheers
Hugh

Rhino-x

New Member
Sep 29, 2005
Not sure if true, but I heard that UNO will do runs as small as one (1).......