Where did you ride your bike today?

Aspergers

Sep 22, 2006
Today I rode my rode my bike on the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
Then to the Sydney cbd and back home.

Keep cycling for fun

I rode 30km to nowhere.
It was raining outside (moderate showers) & i had to whip out the trainer & spin to a couple of episodes of Boston Legal on tv.

I know I know some people say I should brave the rain.. but I'm very obsessed with keeping my bike in top condition & if it has been through a wet ride I'll feel compellled to give it a thorough cleaning afterwards.. and i'm a little too lazy to do it ahaha.

.....I actually got out on the bike today, 2nd ride in about 4 weeks. What possessed me to actually do so 'much' is the question!....95km around the lovely Macedon Ranges with some mates...I'm paying the price for inactivity now, though!...reckon I'll just snooze in front of the telly with the footy on tonight

My bike ride today was from Dee Why to Warriewood to Bondi Junction to Dee Why, NSW Australia.

Tuesday 13 May 2008
My bike ride was 65.33km
The route was Dee Why to Summer Hill to Dee Why.

Keep cycling for fun

My bike ride for to day was

Dee Why to Mona Vale to Manly to Dee Why.

Keep cycling for fun

My last ride was 2 days ago. I've got a sore throat/cold at the moment - so a ride in the cold isn't a good idea:eek: .
Anyway on Saturday I rode from home in West Auckland, into St Lukes, Remuera, Pt England, St Heliers, Tamaki Drive, St Marys Bay, Pt Chev and home.
73.6kms. If I do Tamaki Dr x 2 = 89kms or x3 = 111kms when I get home.
Its my usual Sunday early AM(I get up at 5.30AM) ride on my SingleSpeed:)

Sunday 1 June 2008

My ride today was a short one for a Sunday. The reason was that I got tyre problem at 12.55km. When the tyre was changed I had to ride back home in the rain and the dark.

My route was Dee Why to Mosman to Dee Why about 26km.

Keep cycling for fun

Saturday 7 June 2008
Rain in Sydney stopped in the daytime.
Rode bike from Dee Why to Chatswood to Dee Why.

If sunny on Monday I will try to ride 70km.

Keep cycling for fun

Yesterdays ride was
Dee Why to Manly Wharf, Summer Hill to Circular Quay, Manly Wharf to Dee Why.

Todays ride was
Dee Why to Mona Vale to Dee Why.

Keep cycling for frun

I rode the new Gore Hill/Epping Rd cycleway today to Cammeray from Parramatta. 55kms return. Great ride and great free brekkie held by council!

Beautiful day and another great piece of infrastructure.

My bike ride for today was
Dee Why to Seaforth to Manly to Dee Why.

Keep cycling for fun