Where did you ride your bike today?

Sunday 21 September 2008

Rode my bike from Dee Why to Milsons Point.
Then was a volunteer at the Sydney Running festival at Bradfield park and the Royal Botanic Gardens Sydney.

After my volunteer job was over I cycled from the Sydney Opera House to Dee Why.

Total distance cycled for Sunday was 39.80km.

I rode with a friend who made her second attempt after ride to work day from Ryde to Parramatta and back

This time, I had a fatal blowout on my rear michelin city on the trip into parra. Earlier my rear tube blew and i rode it a little while flat from south st to rydalmere wharf. I changed the tube. As I continue the ride got wobblier and wobblier, and I noted that the tube was sticking out of the sidewall... BANG, back on south st on the way back to parramatta. Blew my second tube and the sidewall had a gaping hole.

Had a not so nice 1hr15min walk from Rydalmere to Oatlands back home to pick up my CRX.

Eventful, tiring and surprising that the michelin city gave way :(

Well as I'm a lazy pr!ck, I was planning on getting up early for a 6:30 bunch ride but climbed out of bed at 11:00 am, had some toast+coffee and jumped on old faithful (I'm single so its not the wife, but the two-wheeled mistress) and cursed my lazy **** for getting up late. Reason? well, here in Perth it can get mighty windy after mid-morning. I rode along West Coast Hwy down to North Cottesloe- just for a perve at the girlies and Milfs heading to the beach (yummy). Downside- it was into the teeth of a soul-destroying 25 knot gale. But i did about 1 hour of this- identical to yesterdays ride (I'm currently on holidays) and knew that if i toughed it out, I would earn a free return ride. So... finally had a gutful, turned around, headed north with the hurricane at my back, cruised at 45 kmh.... again enjoyed pervin at bums/tits/legs in short shorts and tank tops...
then back home. Total 46.34 kms at avg of 26.5 kmh. I'm not exactly Carlos Sastre but I'm workin on the power, one day who knows, i may crack the magic 30kmh avg on a solo ride...in a bunch i can avg 29...

Aussie Steve said:
...here in Perth it can get mighty windy after mid-morning...
Not wrong. I took my daughter up to Scarboro yesterday evening for a bodysurf and it was a howling bloody gale - just about needed to be picked up at Yanchep. At least it's warm, though.

Aussie Steve said:
Eoin Cameron? nah, couldnt be
You're right, Aussie Steve Irwin, couldn't be...and isn't. I'm down South of Freo, so I get the free ride early on heading North, then offer copious profanitgies on the way home.

Thylacine said:
This thread is useless without pix
cycle%20clown%20left.JPG

Mr Cameron sir... it must be tough dealing with headwind on way home, if I wuz you I would head south towards Mandurah into the roaring gale & then come back with "the wind beneath your wings"... yesterday I did almost the same as Saturday however cut it short by about 15 k's due to heat and the old CBF syndrome (couldnt be f...d) and i did have Jim Beam to thank for my lack of power... grrrr not happy
Its bloody hot today so it mite be my "recovery day" as I really cant be F... although before starting my 2 weeks leave i boasted to young lass at work "I plan on doing at least 500ks" Lesson: dont try to impress ladies with empty promises :eek:

Monday 15 December 2008

My bike ride for Monday was Dee Why to North Head to Dee Why.
When I was at North Head I cycled 5 laps.

Distance was 42.57km

Keep cycling for fun

Went out through Claremont then down Stirling Hwy (did I mention Perth gets hell windy?) and ended up in Freo, then came back via Preston Point Rd, into the city to perve at all the girls in short shorts then came back home - all up 51.2 k's, avg 25.19 (did I mention Perth's winds?)
Heart Rate was usually above 175 so I got a decent workout and now I feel totally rooted, but I must HTFU and go out tonite for some smooth Bourbon and even smoother ladies...rite now I'm chompin on some snakes for sugar/glucose but tonite the alcohol will bolster those stocks as well hahahah
F*k this wind :-:)mad:

Thursday 1 January 2009

My first bike ride for 2009 was from Dee Why to Manly to Bayview to Dee Why, NSW, Australia

Distance: 36.92km
Riding time: 2h:04m:38s

Keep cycling for fun

Sunday 4 January 2009

Route
Dee Why to Central train station, Leura to Parramatta ferry, Manly Wharf to Dee Why.

Distance: 127.59km
Riding time: 6h:45m:36s
Average: 18.8km/h
Maximum: 62km/h

Keep cycling for fun

Tuesday 17 February 2009
My bike ride for Tuesday was Dee Why to Manly to Dee Why.
Distance 17.35km

Aspergers said:
Tuesday 17 February 2009
My bike ride for Tuesday was Dee Why to Manly to Dee Why.
Distance 17.35km
Hey As/gers can't you spark up ya ride reports a smidgen.
I mean take a gander at Aussie Steves report. It's got some feeling in it :)
He's prolly full o **** about the smooth ladies though :p