Where Did You Ride Your Road Bike Today?

I wanted to ride this morning, however it was raining really hard so I was not able to. So I biked later this evening in some paths in the woods. I like riding cross country. I also went a mile and back on a back road. I really love riding on back roads. There is not a lot of traffic and there are lots of lovely views.

Today I hit the dirt road. Wore long socks and gore tex pants, my good old fox racer helmet and ride across the rough trail for at least 20 miles until the sunrise got too hot to keep cycling comfortably.

I just rode my bike for 20 miles. It was really adventures. I always enjoy my cycling session and my passion is cycling.

Just the outside of my apartment, before the sun was setting, because it wasn't too hot, as well as still bright enough to ride around without being wary of being run over by cars, or worse, being a victim of mugging and they would take the bike from you. It's a pretty crowded city too, and during the afternoon it is even more crowded, because the students would leave their schools, crowding the streets more. But I like it, fresh air and all that, can't really complain.

Adventure? I didn't really have much of an adventure, but I did ride the bike just not real far, only a 20 mile loop that is mostly flat.

Today through the huge subdivisions near my house. 11 miles of serenity (Fuji 1.1D). Very few respectful car passes, couple of fenced in dogs, some hills and flat to give a decent cardio workout.

Picked up some trash that noone else will, enjoyed a cooler ride, used my flat pedals as the bike shoes I'm ditching irritate the Morton's neuroma in my right foot.

All good.

I still have no bike until now because my doctor is not at peace with the occasional swelling of my right leg. The doc calls it a mouse, right at the back of the shin. It feels sore like muscle pain. Okay, when this heals, I would be getting my own mountain bike again and probably I would be on my way to Antipolo on the first weekend. Antipolo is the haven of cyclists for its mountainous roads of about 8 kilometers or so. I really get excited at the thought.

This pain must have been a long time and I hope that you are feeling better at the moment. The thing with riding bikes on mountains is that you get to feel the Grove that comes with it and that is one thing you won't get when you ride on normal lane. I am always taking one adventurous ride to one place or the other. The last one that I did was on a rail way and I have to say that it helped me to build my endurance level where riding .

This pain must have been a long time and I hope that you are feeling better at the moment. The thing with riding bikes on mountains is that you get to feel the Grove that comes with it and that is one thing you won't get when you ride on normal lane. I am always taking one adventurous ride to one place or the other. The last one that I did was on a rail way and I have to say that it helped me to build my endurance level where riding .

The pain is not much though but the worry is more because I know that the bulge is not normal. There is the thought that I would not be able to use that leg if the swelling would be permanent. With the mountainous road, it is just a few kilometers away from our village, maybe 2 or 3 kilometers and you reach the first ascent. To be honest, I was not able to ride continuously in that climb because there was a part that is very steep that my legs could not move the pedals anymore.

I was riding lately in an open space having a pretty wide road. I'm doing it to exercise my legs and for sweating. I like cycling so fast over such area knowing there are less vehicles.

I rode mine near my place. It's just a simple time in an ordinary city. Doing morning and night rides whenever I feel like it.