Where do drug cheats get their drugs?

CowPunk wrote:

> He got Testosterone injections and cream, HGH, and EPO. If I recall correctly,
> he said it turned him from a jackass to a racehorse?

no, just a leaner, more muscular jackass with better eyesight, he claimed.

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:03:13 -0400, gym gravity wrote:
> CowPunk wrote:
>> He got Testosterone injections and cream, HGH, and EPO. If I recall correctly,
>> he said it turned him from a jackass to a racehorse?

> no, just a leaner, more muscular jackass with better eyesight, he claimed.

And I don't think he tried EPO, did he? What a dumbass, the one thing
that would have made him faster. Sorry, less slow.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://www.getffox.com/
Thunderbird E-mail and Newsgroups - http://www.gettbird.com/

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:03:13 -0400, gym gravity wrote:
>
>>CowPunk wrote:
>>
>>>He got Testosterone injections and cream, HGH, and EPO. If I recall correctly,
>>>he said it turned him from a jackass to a racehorse?

>>no, just a leaner, more muscular jackass with better eyesight, he claimed.

> And I don't think he tried EPO, did he? What a dumbass, the one thing
> that would have made him faster. Sorry, less slow.

I think he did EPO too. I just remember that the "result" was that he
did some big fred ride with one or two less Krispy stops.

that guy did all those drugs and didnt eve really train.. he SUCKED after he
doped up and he SUCKED before... he could have gotten a lot more out the
experiment had he actually trained and monitored his progress... he pretty much
took all this **** and just talked about how cool it was... his whole story was
anecdotal ********.. and he rode his big ride that he was "training" for on a
friggin tandem!.... that guy is a loser... and a perfect example of a masters
fattie that gets on the juice so he can be cool...

On 21 Oct 2004 16:37:05 GMT, [email protected] (erik saunders) wrote:

>that guy did all those drugs and didnt eve really train.. he SUCKED after he
>doped up and he SUCKED before... he could have gotten a lot more out the
>experiment had he actually trained and monitored his progress... he pretty much
>took all this **** and just talked about how cool it was... his whole story was
>anecdotal ********.. and he rode his big ride that he was "training" for on a
>friggin tandem!.... that guy is a loser... and a perfect example of a masters
>fattie that gets on the juice so he can be cool...

You're probably more right than you know. A lot of the story sounded like
what a writer would -think- the effects would be, or what the drugs felt
like, and there seemed like a lot of exaggeration. He might have 'felt'
like he did more training and imagined doing some of those tough rides, but
the truth is probably closer to 'I hung out on the back of the tandem and
had this massive wet dream of riding like Jan Ullrich - it would make good
copy for Outside Mag; I tried to get as many facts straight as possible,
sure to lace the story with impressive talk of massive Test and Hgh
levels'.

-B