Where Do I Put A Thread About The Reffinting Of One Of My Bikes?

Gnufrau

Nov 21, 2015
I do not see any "workshop" areas, nor do I find any Component House subforums (Campagnolo, Shimano, Sram, etc).
In fact under "Equipment", I see only threads based on individual questions. Other than "Equipment" I can only see "Touring" as a reasonable place for the thread as that is what the refit will be aiming for. The only problem with that is that that forum seems more about load-outs, tours, and the like. I'm not sure a build thread would be welcome there.

Would this subforum be the place? Is there any other place, that I have not yet noticed, that would be better?

Gnufrau

Nov 21, 2015
OK, a few views but no replies. Is that no better place? Or no interest?

I know that many guys get nervous when they see "a chick with a wrench", but I assure you that I know how to use one.

Mr. Beanz

Aug 18, 2015
I'm still in the vocabulary forum trying to figure out what the title means! :lol:

Gnufrau

Nov 21, 2015
Rebuilding a bike in the cafe´. . . Messy, perhaps, but there would be sandwiches. ..

Gnufrau

Nov 21, 2015
Mr. Beanz said:
I'm still in the vocabulary forum trying to figure out what the title means! :lol:
A refit is when you take an existing vessel and replace older systems for newer ones. Often this changes the vessel significantly. More in the refit thread in the Cafe´. . .

Zhen25

Nov 17, 2015
Wouldn't even know you're a girl if you didn't say so. The Bike Cafe is the best place to put it and no it has nothing to do with food. If you want to ask a question about your bike that doesn't relate to the other topics just lodge it in the Cafe.

Gnufrau

Nov 21, 2015
Yeah, growing up in the military does a thing or two to your speech patterns. . .