Where do they get it?

hammonjj

Aug 21, 2007
This may sound like a bizarre question, but where the heck do people get this stuff? Seriously, if I waltzed in and asked my doc for EPO, they would probably through me out on the street.

I don't think he'd throw you anywhere. He'd probably just send you for a psych eval for wanting to take drugs.

Would you go buy your meth or crack from the doctor? No... not at all. Same deal with bike junk - the proverbial "dealer" down the gym would probably be a good bet for most steroid related stuff and they may have a clue where to get stuff like EPO. You can buy the stuff online from overseas merchants but that also means that Customs can track it and give your local Cycling Federation a call or just send the relevant enforcement agencies around your gaff for a "quick chat" for having such substances without prescription.Then again if anyone is dumb enough to cheat as an amateur then they're probably dumb enough to not figure that one out.

Try emailing Amgen. They have a vested interest in professional cycling and EPO manufacturing.

Reactions: mestasmail
Originally Posted by hammonjj .

This may sound like a bizarre question, but where the heck do people get this stuff? Seriously, if I waltzed in and asked my doc for EPO, they would probably through me out on the street.
or in jail if you intended to actually use it or resell it to athletes

You can start off by easiliy obtaining testosterone cream from a urologist after a few tests usually covered by most health insurances.

Once that gets you some results, you can move to HGH, EPO, etc. by use of prescriptions of people who died of the diseases they were being treated for.

Once you start to really show promise, the people who invest in such activity will offer you more and better opportunities to improve.

I, do not and have not, done any of these.