Where do you buy your team jerseys?

StartTday

Jul 12, 2005
I'm looking for the T-Mobile German Champions jersey... anyone know where I might be able to buy one online?

Thanks...

PartisanRanger said:
Ebay is a good start.
I tried ebay and all I can find is the women's T-Mobile flames jersey and the full magenta men's team.

Thanks though...

StartTday said:
I'm looking for the T-Mobile German Champions jersey... anyone know where I might be able to buy one online?

Thanks...
Whomever you purchased your Giant bike from should be able to get a jersey through his Giant bike rep.

StartTday said:

Thanks...
stateside try World Cycling Productions or Competitive Cyclist

jrstevens said:
stateside try World Cycling Productions or Competitive Cyclist
I found the Magenta T-Mobile jersey on World Cycling and will probably order it. Very great price. Competitve Cyclist didnt have it, but they had a ton of other cools ones. Thanks for the suggestions... I'll have to keep looking to get taht German Championship.

As mentioned above, to try my Giant dealer. Well, I am the Giant dealer. I part-time at a bike shop and the only jersey the Giant Rep could get me was the knock off Giant jersey that has no mention of T-Mobile.

Also, the rep that I would normally go through to get adidas cycling anything cannot get team clothing. Which leaves me with no other option than to look online. Thing is, I can't find it anywhere.

If anyone else has a suggestion, throw them at me, haha...

StartTday said:
I found the Magenta T-Mobile jersey on World Cycling and will probably order it. Very great price. Competitve Cyclist didnt have it, but they had a ton of other cools ones. Thanks for the suggestions... I'll have to keep looking to get taht German Championship.

As mentioned above, to try my Giant dealer. Well, I am the Giant dealer. I part-time at a bike shop and the only jersey the Giant Rep could get me was the knock off Giant jersey that has no mention of T-Mobile.

Also, the rep that I would normally go through to get adidas cycling anything cannot get team clothing. Which leaves me with no other option than to look online. Thing is, I can't find it anywhere.

http://www.competitivecyclist.com/za/CCY?PAGE=BUY_PRODUCT_STANDARD&PRODUCT.ID=1688&CATEGORY.ID=1&MODE=SPECIALS

39.99 on Competitive cyclist; does WCP have it cheaper. i believe the jerseys are made by Adidas so perhaps look thorugh their site.

I just got off the phone with World Cycling. They dont have it in stock and won't ever again. It was a limited edition run that adidas had last year and the few they had sold out in a couple days.

Ah well, at least I tried.

Thanks everyone for the replies.

StartTday said:

You could always just nick Jan's :rolleyes: :D :p