Where Do You Buy Your Used Cycling Equipment?

I've known a lot of guys named James, Jim, Jimmy, Jimbo, Jaime, Diego, JimmyJack and even a Jammes.

I ain't ever known, met or heard of a Panjo.

Learn something new every day. I can't Google up much info on it. The only stuff that pulls up is something about an Australian musical group, a Japanese (?) hotel and the used bike stuff site you represent.

What enthicity does the Panjo name come from?

Believe it or not you can usually pick up some decent deals at flea markets or garage sales. I actually managed across a pair of old GT racers for $5 at an estate sale. I don't think I want to know the sad story behind them but was a great price.

There is a local bike store near us that sells used and new cycling equipment and we are loyal patrons because we know and trust them. You can also try online stores and shops but just make sure they are legitimate and has no history of bad reviews and scamming. But the best bet for me is a physical store where you know the staff so you can come back to them if you encounter any problems with the product.

Not to mention you can get the product immediately, instead of having to wait for delivery just to find out it's different than advertised.

I haven't ever yet bought used cycling equipment which doesn't mean that I wouldn't, though I have bought used bikes. I scour CL for used stuff mostly and occasionally garage sales, but where I live the pickens is poor. I have found 2 of my 5 used bikes in trash dumpsters, does that count as a place to find used stuff?