Where do you find 2nd hand bikes in Vic, apart from the Trading Post and Ebay??

powinc

Guest
I'm looking for a 58-60cm 2nd hand road bike for around $1.5K, but in
Vic (apart from the Trading Post and Ebay) where do a find second
hand bikes??

powinc

powinc wrote:
> I'm looking for a 58-60cm 2nd hand road bike for around $1.5K, but in
> Vic (apart from the Trading Post and Ebay) where do a find second
> hand bikes??
> powinc

Could try Bicycle Recycle - South Rd Oakleigh

--
life ain't much but there's nothing else to do

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:17:40 +1050, powinc wrote:

> I'm looking for a 58-60cm 2nd hand road bike for around $1.5K, but in
> Vic (apart from the Trading Post and Ebay) where do a find second
> hand bikes??
>
> powinc

Some of the bike shops have a selection of 2nd hand bikes - ie Freedom Machine
in Prahran, or Cecil Walker in the city.
--

phillip brown

Nick Payne wrote:
> > bigW wrote:
> > > Bicycling Australia has a classifieds section, lots of bikes there
> > > http://www.bicyclingaustralia.com/ba/classifieds/http://www.bicyc-
> > > lingaustralia.com/ba/classifieds/

> Their server seems to have been down for a couple of days...
> Nick

Yeh, your right Nick

I haven't been able to get on the bicyclingaustralia site for the past
couple of days too.

powinc

PiledHigher <[email protected]> wrote:
> powinc wrote:
> > I'm looking for a 58-60cm 2nd hand road bike for around $1.5K, but in
> > Vic (apart from the Trading Post and Ebay) where do a find second
> > hand bikes??
> > powinc

> Could try Bicycle Recycle - South Rd Oakleigh

It's actually South Road, Moorabbin. Approx 200 west of Warrigal
Road on the south side of South Road. Well worth a look.

> --
> life ain't much but there's nothing else to do

Brad McArthur - remove the spamhook to reply.
Melbourne PC Users Group - Australia