Where do you find 2nd hand bikes in Vic, apart from the Trading Post and Ebay??

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by powinc, Nov 10, 2003.

  1. powinc

    powinc New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2003
    I'm looking for a 58-60cm 2nd hand road bike for around $1.5K, but in Vic (apart from the Trading Post and Ebay) where do a find second hand bikes??

    powinc

    Tags:

  2. PiledHigher

    PiledHigher New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2003
    Could try Bicycle Recycle - South Rd Oakleigh

  3. bigW

    bigW New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2003
    Bicycling Australia has a classifieds section, lots of bikes there

    http://www.bicyclingaustralia.com/ba/classifieds/

  4. Cletus75

    Cletus75 New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2003
  5. On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:17:40 +1050, powinc wrote:

    > I'm looking for a 58-60cm 2nd hand road bike for around $1.5K, but in Vic (apart from the Trading
    > Post and Ebay) where do a find second hand bikes??
    >
    > powinc

    Some of the bike shops have a selection of 2nd hand bikes - ie Freedom Machine in Prahran, or Cecil
    Walker in the city.
    --

    phillip brown

  6. Nick Payne

    Nick Payne Guest

  7. powinc

    powinc New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2003
    Yeh, your right Nick

    I haven't been able to get on the bicyclingaustralia site for the past couple of days too.

    powinc

  8. PiledHigher <[email protected]> wrote:
    > powinc wrote:
    > > I'm looking for a 58-60cm 2nd hand road bike for around $1.5K, but in Vic (apart from the
    > > Trading Post and Ebay) where do a find second hand bikes?? powinc

    > Could try Bicycle Recycle - South Rd Oakleigh

    It's actually South Road, Moorabbin. Approx 200 west of Warrigal Road on the south side of South
    Road. Well worth a look.

    > --
    > life ain't much but there's nothing else to do

    Brad McArthur - remove the spamhook to reply. Melbourne PC Users Group - Australia