Where do you find 2nd hand bikes in Vic, apart from the Trading Post and Ebay??

powinc

New Member
Nov 2, 2003
I'm looking for a 58-60cm 2nd hand road bike for around $1.5K, but in Vic (apart from the Trading Post and Ebay) where do a find second hand bikes??

powinc

Originally posted by powinc
I'm looking for a 58-60cm 2nd hand road bike for around $1.5K, but in Vic (apart from the Trading Post and Ebay) where do a find second hand bikes??

powinc

Could try Bicycle Recycle - South Rd Oakleigh

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:17:40 +1050, powinc wrote:

> I'm looking for a 58-60cm 2nd hand road bike for around $1.5K, but in Vic (apart from the Trading
> Post and Ebay) where do a find second hand bikes??
>
> powinc

Some of the bike shops have a selection of 2nd hand bikes - ie Freedom Machine in Prahran, or Cecil
Walker in the city.
--

phillip brown

PiledHigher <[email protected]> wrote:
> powinc wrote:
> > I'm looking for a 58-60cm 2nd hand road bike for around $1.5K, but in Vic (apart from the
> > Trading Post and Ebay) where do a find second hand bikes?? powinc

> Could try Bicycle Recycle - South Rd Oakleigh

It's actually South Road, Moorabbin. Approx 200 west of Warrigal Road on the south side of South
Road. Well worth a look.

> --
> life ain't much but there's nothing else to do

Brad McArthur - remove the spamhook to reply. Melbourne PC Users Group - Australia