Where do you get one of those "USA Stars and Stripes" jerseys?

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Martha J. Retal, Feb 9, 2004.

  1. I've seen people wearing them as they're pedaling around town, but I've never thought to ask where
    they got them.

    So, RBM-ers, where do you get one of those jerseys? I would prefer long sleeved, as it has been
    rather cold here in Tucson. (Yes, it does get cold here in the winter!)

    Martha Retallick Tucson, Arizona, USA

    Postcards and note cards for bicyclists: http://www.CafeShops.com/Postcarder

    Tags:

  2. mvnbikes

    mvnbikes New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2003
    If you are interested, I have a Voler US Flag jersey (pic available) in size XXL club cut for sale. It's too big for me now, but is in excellent shape. It is short sleeve, though.

    mvnbikesATyahoodotcom if interested.

  3. On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 23:50:12 GMT, mvnbikes
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Martha J. Retal wrote:
    > > I've seen people wearing them as they're pedaling around town, but I've never thought to ask
    > > where they got them. So, RBM-ers, where do you get one of those jerseys? I would prefer long
    > > sleeved, as it has been rather cold here in Tucson. (Yes, it does get cold here in the winter!)
    > > Martha Retallick Tucson, Arizona, USA Postcards and note cards for bicyclists:
    > > http://www.cafeshops.com/Postcarderhttp://www.CafeShops.com/Postcarder
    >
    >If you are interested, I have a Voler US Flag jersey (pic available) in size XXL club cut for sale.
    >It's too big for me now, but is in excellent shape. It is short sleeve, though.

    It would be WAY too big for me! But thanks for letting me know...